No announcement yet.

some pics of the car...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol. I had Chrysler wheels on my MA70 at one time. People thought they were Watanabes =\

Comment

SOHC POWA!!! Nice looking 240.

Comment

i got a set of those rims but i polished them.. and check your e-mail jordan.

Comment

Where did you get those rims at?Ive been looking all over for those ones but cant find a decent price. Nissan wants 150 for a rim. r they 15's or 16's?

Comment

re:

15" with the blingness

Comment

Originally posted by quickstyleRPS13
              i got a set of those rims but i polished them.. and check your e-mail jordan.
              did you ever finish those? hey ryan, can you believe people pay for those wheels in the states? man we had a stack of 'em.

Comment

Re: re:

Originally posted by driftaholic
                lol... usdm brotha
                gotcha... sometimes i forget where im at

Comment

re:

not a prob... can you get kouki 180 *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*?? or i am interested in a couple more things including that track that is supposed to be openin in lakeland...pm me please

Comment

i just have to wet sand them with really fine sand paper.and thay will be done. and have you seen any neo6 motors in the junkyards or should i just order the one that i sent you in the e-mail. and about the track rick is still trying to save up some more money to build it. he said he wants to do it but it will take time.

Comment

hahaha dude your car looks just like this one guy's car I know same flat black painted rims.... cept he has sr.... but pretty nice man

Comment

Working...
                      X