Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Drift 4WD in Gran Turismo

Originally posted by Drifter
    Yo any of you guys drift a 4WD like a GT-R skyline or a Lancer? cuz its tricky , you slide and if you turn back, the car will comeback quick and you wont slide anymore well i was just wonderin.
    You have to use feint technique for FWD cars. Evo doesn't get much tail sticking out but it will drift if you refine your technique Skyline is slightly different you can use a braking drift technique but it takes time to master. Best drift car in the game is the RX-7 Infili FC, and Trueno Shigeno version.

Comment

I Like the 240SX

I Like drifting the 240SX nad the RX-7 Infiniti.

Comment

Re: I Like the 240SX

Originally posted by Drifter
        I Like drifting the 240SX nad the RX-7 Infiniti.
        That would be the Infini RX-7 (special high performance version 2nd gen only in Japan) and Efini (what regular 3rd gens are called in Japan), not Infiniti.

Comment

alls i got is gt1 and gt2. i drift using a modded impreza, 490hp, on trial mountain, high speed ring, grand valley, autumn ring, midfield raceway

p.s.
          i use also the gt2 BP GTAPEX GT-S 394 hp, good, drift with that. then i gots EVO IV 549hp, s15 with about 650hp, r33 gts modded to about 700 hp. a couple opel tigras/ calibras gt class, use the zzII gt edition, daison silvia-14, anemiya rx-7, RUF CTRs, Audi s4, alfa romeo gt car with about 499 hp, peugot 206 rally car, and currently im using a nicely modded r34 gtr, modded to about 824 hp.

also i gots about 100 million in credits.

MAN ONLY IF THIS WAS TRUE IN REAL LIFE!!!

Comment

GT3 drift

GT3 is the best drifting game out so far i think, my main drift cars are the
            -R32 GTR S-tune
            -R34 GTR R-tune
            -Nismo 400R
            -Corvette ZO6(with a little tuning-an excellent drift car)
            -AE86 Trueno S.S.
            -RUF RGT
            -Silvia(not sure which model)

Comment

Working...
            X