Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miami Slide pics

http://giniro-oni.com/tomfiles/miscp...ide/index.html

yup... thats a FR teggy, a chick is in the s13 with pink rims, and yes it was a blast

pics of Spaz going crazy
    http://giniro-oni.com/tomfiles/miscp.../19-drift.html
    http://giniro-oni.com/tomfiles/miscp.../35-drift.html

nice pics

Comment

NICE NICE

Comment

oh yeah...i might be coming to tampa bay to live...damn i was having fun in japan...but if i go to florida this summer (or before) i can get a long term project car rather than a 2 year in japan..how far is tampa away from this action?

Comment

!

hey spaz who were u again?

Comment

ok there were two greenzenki's.... mine was with out the guard rail ding,

this was mike

did you go?

Comment

What engine/powertrains in the Teg? S2k?

Comment

markeese180 tampa is not to far from every thing. i think the guys putting these things on are from tampa.

Comment

thats some tight stuff

Comment

!

yea i remember now u were the one who didnt have a clanking sound, u were up there too, decent slides, much better than that jap spec s14, but the other white 240 was good also

oh hey free, nice highlight for the run bringin ur teg in the event, hey is there a better candidate that is ff that has better weight diss than the teg just to kno cause they might be comin to ur shop to convert those ff if it gets to be a fad

Comment

markeese180sx. I'm about 1 1/2 hours south of Tampa. Miami is about 2 hours away from where i'm at.
                      I was stationed at Misawa AB. Where abouts are you?

Comment

re:

the tampa event that was about 3 weeks agho was in clearwater... this one was in hileiah(iono how to spell at all)
                        there is already 3 more scheduled for miami and look out for another event location in orlando...
                        there will probably be more events in tampa, so just sit on the edge of your seat and wait

lmao
                        like i said before i will keep you guys posted
                        Last edited by driftaholic; 03-16-2004, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Thanks man. I've been looking to get back into this for a few years. I stopped drifting when I left Japan.
                          Even if I dont end up doing it anymore, my wife & I love to watch it.

Comment

lol i was there. great event. i was at the tent helping with registration and what not

Comment

No Ants?

Comment

Working...
                              X