WoW Drifters Unite!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tracy View Post
    NAW. I don't play. i don't have time and I have an addictive personality. I just know alllllllllllllll about it.
    but you and i can fight to the death, EVERY NIGHT.
    i think you need to start.

Comment

Originally posted by hatebbobbarker View Post
      but you and i can fight to the death, EVERY NIGHT.
      i think you need to start.
      I like to fight. I'll think about it. I have been looking at the forums and the stat changers. People are very serious about this stuff. It's bananas.

Comment

pfeiffer playing wow. the world is ending! ahaha!

Ben Schwartz plays this like there's no tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by AllMotorKing View Post
          pfeiffer playing wow. the world is ending! ahaha!

Ben Schwartz plays this like there's no tomorrow.

Well we up and running. Tracy you ought to try it. Hell of a stress reliafe to log in after a long day and melt peoples faces off that you've never met while spamming /laugh and /pity on them.

It's the little things in life that make us smile.

Comment

right now the guild is named "drift like tracy"

i might change it to chewbacca if i'm feeling saucy

Comment

OMG finallt a reason to get back on the forums. Ya its true i play wow and for all you haters FU*K OFF!!!

this is my main http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...aw&n=Unclerico

I also have a 70 shadow priest, 68 rogue, 66 elemental shaman, 61 enhancement shaman, 65 warrior a few 19 twinks and a bunch of mid 30's i got bored with. Im down to start up on a new server maybe we can do like lvl 19 twink or 29 twink since it doesnt take too much time to get those guys started. Or xfer alts or something but ya Alex hit me up and let me know what u guys are doing.

Comment

hahahah...I mention WOW on drifting.com to Ben, and he has to come back to the boards.

Dude is dedicated.

Comment

I made a lvl 19 rouge so far on that server. I cant really use him anymore or he will lvl. I tried running warsong gultch a few times and he isnt strong enough. We should have use an older server to let us bring in our good toons.
                  BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

i vote having a drifting.com lan party, hell i would drive to california for that.

Comment

Alex, toon transfers are on. So you know. Now that you got me playing again :\

Comment

Haha woot.

My mains

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...orgath&n=Molez PVP Warrior.
                        http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...+Dream&n=Squad
                        PVE warrior.
                        http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...rgath&n=Glides Rogue

Also have 2 other 70s, Druid and Mage. Multiple other toons with some decked out twinks.

If transfers are open, might be time to rock it out over there.

Comment

I play WoW too! hahaha, level 26 druid and building a rogue...I'll see what I can do to get on the new server.
                          Ernie Fixmer
                          Formula Drift/VR Motoring/Robinson Helicopter
                          Lakewood, CA 90712

Comment

Transferred my warrior there this morning.

Comment

Jeezuz you guys are nuts...that game ll rot yer damn minds....
                              Uhmm see ya there in a lil while....LOL.
                              Dark Iron Server
                              Draegus /Artfuldodger and a crap load of alts....

Comment

the name of the guild is "chewbacca cant drift"
                                ill link up the armory as soon as they update their site, everyone has guild invite power so just whisper: hatebobbarkr, bver or anyone else on the guild list once i post it

Comment

Working...
                                X