NICK HOGAN Injured In Car Accident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NICK HOGAN Injured In Car Accident

Called Glen, hes going to give me an update on his condition when he finds out

Clearwater Police are investigating a high speed crash near downtown. Investigators say Nick Bollea, Hulk Hogan's son, was one of two people injured in the crash. One of the injuries is critical, but police tell us Bollea is not the one critically hurt.

Investigators say the Bollea lost control of the car and struck a palm tree in the median of Court Street.

Police expect to the have the road shut down in both directions into the early morning hours to investigate the crash.
    ----------------------------------------------

CLEARWATER - Nick Bollea, son of Tampa Bay's most popular wrestler, Hulk Hogan, and his friend were injured after his car careened out of control and struck a palm tree in the median of the four lane highway on Court Street, police said.

Both were taken by helicopter to Bayfront Medical Center in St. Petersburg. The high-speed crash occurred at 8 p.m., police said.

Bollea was driving eastbound on Court Street, approaching downtown Clearwater when it crashed. The car was destroyed on impact, police said. The Fire Department had to free the men.

Police said the wreck is shutting down traffic – east and westbound – on Court Street, the primary traffic artery in the city. Police are at the scene interviewing witnesses who say the car was moving at a high rate of speed.

Hulk Hogan had moved his family to Miami so his children could pursue acting and singing careers. His daughter, Brooke, has a music career, while Nick's passion is cars, according to a bio on the show's website.

Terry "Hulk Hogan" Bollea, the popular wrestler also known for his reality show, "Hogan Known Best," is one of Tampa Bay's most popular celebrities. His children have gained notoriety because of the show.

On a recent show, Hogan's wife and his children want one of the biggest wrestling stars to undergo a makeover. They make fun of the way the Hulkster dresses. They tell him he has to dress better now that he's in Miami. They joke that he's no longer in Clearwater, where people don't dress as nice.

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2007/aug...?news-breaking

Last edited by markshatchi86; 08-26-2007, 07:14 PM.

Hope everyone is ok Best wishes!

is that a viper? or a supra?

Comment

One more supra gone for good....

Comment

it's a Supra.

http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/2...ed+in+accident

Comment

ya look at the pic i included, clearly the supra

Comment

i think the world wants to know, was he drifting?

Comment

Comment

I hope they are ok.

I remember running my car flat out when I was his age, but my car was a 1990 Ford Explorer with 120 HP.

Those of us who have made it through our teens with a few years under the belt can look at something like this and remember the time we crashed, or the time we were saved by pure luck.

Last edited by GBC; 08-27-2007, 06:30 AM.

Comment

damn preyers go out to him the passanger and to their families. Wonder how it happend...

Comment

Damn, Damn ,Damn!

I hope everyone comes out ok.

Comment

I seriously doubt he was trying to drift or it wouldn't have been a "high speed" accident.

He was probably just pushing it too hard and had to stop suddenly or something.

I hope everyone will be alright...espeically the guy who had to be cut out of the car and is in critical condition right now.

Comment

Slide America sends it's wishes to Nick and the family for a quick recovery!
                        If you read CNN instead of just making assumptions, the police have said their was no evidence of drag racing or drifting at this point in time.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/0...ash/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by sweetcarz02 View Post
                          Slide America sends it's wishes to Nick and the family for a quick recovery!
                          If you read CNN instead of just making assumptions, the police have said their was no evidence of drag racing or drifting at this point in time.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/0...ash/index.html
                          i wasn't assuming, i was asking

Comment

Some dude wrecks a Ferrari or a lambo we call him a idiot

Celebrity/"pro" wrecks a supra we wish him a speedy recovery

People are funny....

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
                              Some dude wrecks a Ferrari or a lambo we call him a idiot

Celebrity/"pro" wrecks a supra we wish him a speedy recovery

People are funny....
                              the dude who wrecked the enzo on PCH was an idiot because he was doing 130 after a full night of booze and blow, and tried to say that he was the passenger when he was driving. He was also a grown man who had a full career.

Let's not pass judgement before all of the information is out there.

PS - the first pic was too grainy and dark for me to tell for sure... it looked like a supra, but I know he has yellow versions of both cars, thus why I asked.

Comment

Working...
                              X