Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cfrost View Post
    LOL did someone do that?

did he start kicking dust up on the umpire too?
    Yes.......someone really did that. I couldn't believe it myself and then was told by someone else I was out of line for calling that "unprofessional."

Comment

LOL did someone do that?

did he start kicking dust up on the umpire too?
      LMAO.. when that *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* started happening i was like, next thing we're gonna see is someone kicked dirt at the ump and spitting in their face... and finally someone's gonna get ejected!

Comment

• name names!

Comment

• Nopi needs to come up with some better course configurations before allowing passing...

After seeing more video... in a pass on that course there is no where for either driver to really go to make up for the lack of space (kinda ironic I know). Seriously drivers... how can you show up to nopi trying to pass.

And yea there is a thing called the brake, and the side brake and Dan you could have used both to slow you down and keep angle with out passing, coulda locked up on his sideview.... that woulda been cool... and more "ganstaaaaarrrreeeee" then passing lol.

its over, Dan got 10Gs and Bill got 20, well 40

congrats to the both of you, both of you should be proud

Comment

• Nopi = *Censored**Censored**Censored*

bill = cheap *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*

Sorry Dan life sucks sometimes... it's all about money anyway.......

Good job passing him though!

Comment

• I've never posted here before, but today I felt the need.

It's time to let the the NOPI Nationals go down in the books.
              Dan, I have heard many refer to you as 'Dan Whiney'. I now understand why.
              You did a great job this season and seem to live a pretty fortunate life. You get to do what you love, travel the country, and you seem to have a woman in your life that not only supports you, but obviously shares your passion.
              It's time to move passed your run with Sherman. You are both wonderful drivers and unless you have never made a mistake in your life, please let this go.
              Congratulations on an amazing season.

BenR and hatebobbarker - thanks for keeping things enjoyable. You guys are hilarious.
              hbb - great new sig.

Take care, All.

Comment

• god damnit

i hate you drifting.

you stupid bastard.

you guys should just quit for real.

Comment

• Yeah Ken from Enjuku went running over there and then Bill.

Comment

name names!
                    You already know

Comment

• my.02

to everyone that wasnt at DRIVERS MEETING accusing dan of taking a shallow line.

the judges didnt know what they wanted in the 1st place, however they did tell us they wanted an inside line alllll weekend thru that 1st corner.

dan had a good and imo legit gameplan and did some awesome driving all weekend. bill did take a nice outside line, but its not what the judges asked for, and in a series that allows passing, he left the door wide open. you can also hear him nail the pedal to the floor after the pass and make a hit on purpose.

to ben
                      you dont close your eyes any more when i kiss your lips

to nopi
                      awesome event, fun event, fun 1st year, please get tow trucks if your going to require tow hooks, ban passing, everything else was awesome imo considering the space constraints, if that can be improved please do it.

judges
                      ernie and wes are awesome drivers, jacob is cute, but i really wish yall knew what the hell yall wanted us to do, told us exactly what you wanted and stuck to it. the most frustrating thing for me all weekend was how fickle all of you were on what you wanted from us allll weekend.

nothign that cant be improved, and im not tryign to hate on everyone, this thread is out of control, everyone needs to chill the fawk out and let stuff pan out. look at dan rather, take your time and stuff will pan out. he is the face of cbs news and now everyone knows that.

if i do drifting next year, ill probably be at fd, nopi as much as i can, but nopi really has some things they need to learn off of this year. not a lot, but what i just adressed i think is 1st priority if yall want to make headway. had a great 1st season, nationals was fun, youll get the same turnout if you dont improve anything, but i think youll have more respect as an organization if you make some improvements which i know yall are.

again not trying to pee in anyones cheerios, maybe some golden shower, but everyone lay off dan, he just did what the judges told him they want. and likewise dan chill out some.

i just want to go to drift buffet and eat some lasagna with ben r.

Comment

• Mike's right. Jacob is pretty cute

Comment

• omg

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

dan, u took a weak line, and cut in front of him and then braked

u got rammed because of it. do u think any of this whining on the internet will change anything????

u lost its over. best bet is to MOVE ON and get better next year.

either way bill would have one the series.

peters... quit talking *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* about bill, u've already been pimped slapped once, i dont think u want that person to do it again

Comment

• Originally posted by thao View Post
                            Mike's right. Jacob is pretty cute
                            personally, I prefer the magical Lance K.

Comment

• Originally posted by hatebbobbarker View Post
                              personally, I prefer the magical Lance K.

Indeed. Me and googleyeyedpaperbagman miss Lance.

Last edited by BenR; 09-20-2007, 07:47 PM.

Comment

• i want money..

Comment

Working...
                                X