No announcement yet.

How to build a SEMA car in 20 days: Batlground Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great job MIKE, DAN AND TRACY, keep it up cant wait to see it done, it's gonna be gorgeous

Comment

specs on the new konigs?

Comment

Looks kinda cool so far... but I sure hope you've been looking at West Coast cars... or this is gonna look like another NASCAR deal...

Exhibit A = Valve cover

Comment

have you ever looked at a cup car, or a gt-1 car? even thoguh they are carbed v8's and double a arm solid rear axle , nothing cool, they have some baller stuff on them.

this is 2007, theres not a lot hat someone already hasn't done, but for an actual drift car, not a "im posting a thread but will probably not actually drift it" thats getting finished,brought straight to SEMA , then a day after it leaves sema driving at pro-am, i think its a pretty baller conglamoration of baller fun/keeping it performance.

body kit is all courtesy of www.aitracing.com

Comment

whats the wheel sizes?

Comment

We haven't looked at anyone else's cars. We are just doing what we like and what we think is reasonable for a competition car that needs to look like a show car for ONE day. I personally love it. If no one likes our taste...then you are entitled to that. We have gotten tons of positive feedback, so we just take the good with the bad.

Comment

I love the VC that's bad *Censored**Censored**Censored* keep up the good work

Comment

THAT IS THE BADDEST VALVE COVER EVER!!!

p.s. tracy: i just saw the octane tv interview with you from Nopi Drift!!! That's some awesome footage!! I Love all the smoke!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coiloverkid View Post
                    whats the wheel sizes?
                    18x9.5 or something. biggest konig makes.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy View Post
                      We haven't looked at anyone else's cars. We are just doing what we like and what we think is reasonable for a competition car that needs to look like a show car for ONE day. I personally love it. If no one likes our taste...then you are entitled to that. We have gotten tons of positive feedback, so we just take the good with the bad.
                      Isn't SEMA 3 days?

Comment

Originally posted by VDMTom View Post
                        Isn't SEMA 3 days?
                        day 1 = tuesday. That's technically... 5 days away.

Comment

As long as you aren't working on it in the parking lot it's all good.
                          Can't wait to see the finished car.

Comment

Originally posted by VDMTom View Post
                            Isn't SEMA 3 days?
                            Yea, I guess you are right!!! I think it's actually 5 days long. Ok so it needs to look like a show car for FIVE days

Comment

doggy, i forgot his name, but he was nice, so was batlgrounds wii

Comment

Originally posted by hatebbobbarker View Post
                                doggy, i forgot his name, but he was nice, so was batlgrounds wii
                                Wrath (message too shot)

Comment

Working...
                                X