ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FEDERAL-DAI’S DRIFT ACADEMY Dec.2, 2007 (Sunday)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this was an awesome event. i went there with 4 federals on my car and 4 more federals in the car. and didnt pay a dime, no joke. it may have been a parking lot event, but with Mr. Yoshioka and Mr. Okamura as instructors it couldnt have been a better deal. with their instructions i have learned a lot more techniques to improve my driving. the greatest thing was i got the most improved award and got 4 tires for freeeeee!!!! . so get the word out, i think the next event is in feb.

Comment

It was a great event. I only ran 1 lap before blowing the motor in the car but I was really impressed by the overal feel of the event and how smoothly it was run. There were a lot of things that I really liked about it. So totally different than any other event I have been at.

Comment

did you just show up with the tires or did you have to register? i tried to e mail them but it kept bouncing.

Comment

Originally posted by Stannyboy View Post
          did you just show up with the tires or did you have to register? i tried to e mail them but it kept bouncing.
          i emailed them and they sent me an application. i submitted the apps through fax and they sent a confirmation email.

Comment

i thought this is kinda cool for me, im mentioned in the www.jdm-option.com web site haha sweet

http://www.jdm-option.com/eng/

Comment

Working...
            X