Fs: Ae86 Rhd $6000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RAM GARAGE View Post
    SElling my AE86 . $6000 with out the Te'37s . everything else is there stickers have all be remmoved and paint sanded down . 4agze super charger with nos . car weighs 2020lbs . clean title and still reg.

hit me up on myspace for more info .

intrested,

e-mail me
    hp39091316@yahoo.com

pending the sale of my RHD Sileighty.

Comment

Trade?
      http://www.drifting.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24488

Comment

i don't know if tommy is still selling this car, last i saw he put a sr20 in it. so i think its ready to rock and roll this season.

Comment

well i really hope this car is still for sale
          i am getting a loan this weekend and i am really interested, i wanna find an AE86 so bad but i keep gettin to them too late
          i was building a 180sx but some moron ran me off the road and over a guard rail so im w/o a car =(
          if anyone knows of either a 240,180 or a AE86 for around 6 grand send me a holla
          email- redfoxrdr@aol.com

Comment

sorry the car is no longer for sale at this time its been stripped down to the shell and the wife took all the parts and put it on her ae86 lol

Comment

wow..thats kinda funny

Comment

Originally posted by RAM GARAGE View Post
                sorry the car is no longer for sale at this time its been stripped down to the shell and the wife took all the parts and put it on her ae86 lol
                hahaha nice.. well it was a awesome car. hope your wifes kicks azz now.

Comment

the wifes car now lol

Comment

can i marry you too. haha thats awesome! whats all done so far, its pretty much perfect lay out.. good stance too.

Comment

Working...
                    X