LIVE UPDATES! FD Irwindale Finals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LIVE UPDATES! FD Irwindale Finals

Since we know ALOT of us will be on site. For those that cant make the trip, live to far or are out of country. Feel free to stay with us for LIVE Updates from the track. We have done this all year and hope all have enjoyed what we have tried to do for the fans. We just put up a quick synopsis of today and some pics. Video to follow once thats all ready to be uploaded later tonight. LIVE Updates from Irwindale... Click to read or for some quick pit pics.

Thursday Videos are now up at this link... eDRFT.com Vids

Comment

haraguchi ftw

<embed src="http://www.powertvonline.com/xp2/ZXZlcnl0aGluZ2RyaWZ0LnBvd2VydHZvbmxpbmUuY29t/2460/1135/off" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="430" height="343"></embed>

Comment

Originally posted by EverythingDrift View Post
        Thursday Videos are now up at this link... eDRFT.com Vids

Wow thats nice!

Comment

sweet coverage..keeping me busy in class

Comment

Ugh.

Let's get more bored.

Comment

Top 16 Unseeded

Robbie Nishida 94.33
              Ben Schwartz 92.33
              Chris Cook 90.33
              Siego Yamamoto 89.83
              Taka Aono 89.67
              Tony Brakahopia 89.17
              Ryan Tuerck 88.5
              Robbie Unser 88.33
              Stephan Verdier 88.33
              John Ruskakoff 87.67
              Todd Ho 87.33
              Stephen Papadakis 84.33
              Kyle Mohan 83.67
              Joon Maeng 82
              Andy Hately 76.33
              Tony Angelo 75.17
              ======
              Barry Wong 74.67
              Hiromi Kajikuma 73
              Daniel Pina 71
              Chris Kregorian 71

Comment

Let's go ROBBIE!!

Comment

Did pat not drive? How did ben's car run? the one video of Robbie looked damn impressive. Cant wait till tommorow.

Comment

pat doesn't have a fd liscence. Unless he was able to work something out.

Comment

Pat was there, in racing suit. (Yellow) Viper was there. I never saw Pat and Viper together. Dont know why.

For some reason, most of the unseeded guys were killing it during practice (from what I hear, I got there just as qualifying was beginning...), but during qualifying, seemed like no one could complete the course without spinning.

I know Dai hit the wall, not too bad (rear right), he was out driving practice at the end of the day. Hiro tapped the wall on both qualifying runs. I saw Tuerck hit the wall during practice (he drove off the track, but front right wheel wasnt spinning). Hopefully he'll be back tomorrow.
                      Last edited by captainNEO; 10-12-2007, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Pat petitioned to run at this event and had every intention to qualify.

However the vipers steering rack blew and leaked all the fluid. By the time they were able to get another rack down to the track and fix it he was too late. They didn't let him qualify.

Comment

Poor pat... he should get away from that car.... its freagin cursed!!!!

Comment

they just need to repaint it.

Comment

lots of guys struggled it was tough to see.

But the guys who are nailing it are really looking great! Ruskakoff's corolla is looking amazing, and Nishida was on point!

Of the top 3, I think Forsberg looked the best. If he drives like he did in practice, we can expect to see him on the top of the podium

Comment

Working...
                              X