Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 2004 350z club bob spl

2004 350z street/track/drift car 64,000 miles

most of those miles are highway miles as my best friends are nice enough to live an hour away from me.

the car has been regularly tracked since I bought it, mostly drift events. It has been extensively modified and it does remain "streetable" as its my only car. I love this car, its my baby and one of the only things ive ever finished in my life. From the beginning I promissed myself I wouldnt half *Censored**Censored**Censored* anything about it, but I just don't have the time to use it and it is wasting away.
    im in no rush to sell it, and plan to keep daily driving it/tracking it until its sold so do not bother unless you're serious.
    it has never been to a car show but considering all the work put into it, the car should score well, maybe, I dunno, i just care about money in my hand?

I WILL NOT PART ANYTHING OUT + I WILL NOT PART ANYTHING OUT + I WILL NOT PART ANYTHING OUT

+++exterior+++

im asking alot so im breaking everything down
    AIT carbon fiber doors $1600
    - interior door paneling has been installed in the carbon doors
    AIT battle hood $700
    Vertex Lang 3pc aero kit + canards and spoiler $2500
    extra front bumper with canards $1000
    custom pearl white $3000
    - one bumper is cracked, the other is 100% brand new and never been put on the car
    I plan to get the extra bumper painted during spring break, but I still will not be putting on the car except for pictures
    2 sets of wheels
    AME circular spec R 18x9 +15 18x10 +0 (half blue and half custom pink) $2400
    work emotion cr kai 18x8.5 +20 18x9.5+12 (bronze) $1400
    blue work lug nuts $125
    JDM nissan LED tail light $400
    craftsquare mirrors with black base and antiglare lens upgrade $580

+++suspension+++

this is the pride and joy of my car and where I put the most effort into the car.
    its what makes the car so fun to drive.
    Zeal function V6 Heavily modified for drifting and road racing, 16kg xcoil springs and valving in the front and 14kg xcoil springs plus coilover conversion in the rear 6 way adjustable. after modification $3500
    cusco sway bars $550
    battleversion rear camber arms $275
    battleversion toe rod/spring perch replacement $285
    tein s14 tie rods modified to fit front of 350z for more steering angle $100

+++other performance modifications+++

I use motul oil in the transmission, differential, and engine. I use Endless DOT5.1 RF650 brake fluid
    nismo GT LSD pro $850
    endless 6 piston inch up break kit $4000
    rear stoptech slotted rotors $180
    rear stoptech stainless steel braided brake lines $200
    rear endless SSS pads $150
    Mines test pipes $400
    modified buddyclub exhaust and y pipe $800
    motordyne 5/16 iso thermal plenum spacer$295
    Technosquare ECU tune flash for modifications $600
    Braille carbon fiber battery $240
    Braille mount kit $80

+++interior modification+++

Battleversion custom 6point rollcage with doorbars handbuilt by professional drifter and fabricator Alex Pfeiffer(he worked for several porsche teams before he got into drifting) $3000
    the cage maintains complete interior, dash and allows for maximum maneuverability while being regulation.
    2 recaro profi SPG seats $1500
    2 bride seat rails $330
    2 sets teamtech 5 point harness, pink $400
    rapfix quick release $300
    hup adapter $100
    top secret personal steering wheel $465
    nismo butt plug shift knob $40

the weight of the car is 3150lbs on a full tank of glass, thanks to all the lightweight parts more than making up for the added weight of the rollcage

the total of all the parts is $32,345 since everything is used and im a realist im going to take 20% off bringing it to $25876
    kbb value on the base of the car $17,000 + $25,876 = $42,876
    so I am listing it up at $37,000 or worthwhile offer because $42000 still seems like too much
    I also have the original catalytic converters for times when you need it
    this is also leaving out the tremendous amount of labor that went into building the car.

feel free to instant message me on AIM if you want to talk about it: <Damnthman>
    I can be reached at 951-377-7306
    and my email address is hatebobbarker at gmail.com

$37,000

it was a bad day to take pictures, and im the worst photographer ever so im gonna do a video walk through when i wash the car again this week.

Working...
X