Where can i get my diff welded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can i get my diff welded

hey whats up people ive been reading all the stuff on welding differential heard all the bad and good stuff but i guess i gotta find out on my own so i was wondering if anyone could please tell me of any shops in the L.A are or IE area in socal that could do that please reply to this or email me at daaracer@yahoo.com thanks

Originally posted by daaracer
    hey whats up people ive been reading all the stuff on welding differential heard all the bad and good stuff but i guess i gotta find out on my own so i was wondering if anyone could please tell me of any shops in the L.A are or IE area in socal that could do that please reply to this or email me at daaracer@yahoo.com thanks
    what kind of car?

Comment

shogunstyleperformance in vista ca ...1 760 715-1052 let them know Riley sent ya if ya decide to do it i believe it will be between 50-100 bux! thanks

-Riley

Comment

wow yea that sounds like a good price but a little to far for me any other places near LA or IE area thanks by the way oh and i drive a 93 240

Comment

is there anywhere closer i live in the IE area how about around LA,IE or something? i drive a 93 s13 by the way

Comment

Working...
          X