From Okinawa, Japan to Cali...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From Okinawa, Japan to Cali...

What up, I am leaving Okinawa, Japan and will be in the California area on the 20th of September and just wondering what events are scheduled within the next 2 months. I will be attending the "Just Drift" even scheduled on Sept. 29th @ Horse Theif Mile and am trying to make the Formula D event scheduled for Oct. 13th... Please let me know if you know any other upcoming events... Oh one more thing, do you have to purchase tickets for the events at Irwindale and if so where does everyone purchase these tickets? Thanks...

Bring me some cool *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* from the Family Mart.
    I'll be the guy at Just Drift with the cool car.
    Thanks.

Comment

all star bash on the 27th and 28th of october at HTM. and just drift practice on sept. 30th

Comment

www.FormulaD.com

or at the door for FD tickets....

Comment

bring me back some sand chris lol

Comment

Uh I am a little lost here Do I know you Ram Garage??? Also I am in Taipei, China right now at the airport and just saw your post :/ so no Family Marts here

Comment

West Coast ProAm at El Toro on the 22nd . . .

Comment

Just missed it... Today is a friend's wedding so been busy running around Thank you though for the heads up...

Comment

JIJOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

whats up man....take some cool pics whenever you get to those comps.....ima be rockin the midnight illusion on the cressida man once its painted.....hit me up on myspace sometime with your phone number when you get to the states......

Comment

Working...
                  X