No announcement yet.

Camo Paint jobs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man the desert/urban type camo on those CRX's and that 86 looks surprisingly awesome.

For bold i say Camo

For Serious i say flat Black

For understated im a fan of plain white... No one suspects the white car.

hmm for some reasont he jungle/forrest type camo really doesnt look as good to me.

speaking of odd paint schemes, i'd love to see a guy drifting around a police spec R34 or something.. or just anything with police colors (complete with japanese writing) and lights and sirine, drift with the lights going off that would be great. But there are laws against police type paint schemes in most places.. be cool for a track only car.
    Last edited by nissanguy_24; 07-25-2004, 11:13 PM.

Comment

for some reason, I can only imagine an urban camo S13 coupe, not the fastback.

Comment

Originally posted by Velvet
        I wouldnt mind trying that up here in NYC, but then people will get scared thinking that the military was sent out to the streets to defend against a terrorist attack.

When I get my driftmobile I'm gonna go for one of two looks: The NYC taxi cab theme or just straight up black stealthness.

But then again, a camo paintjob would be hot if you drift in a jungle and trying to avoid the policia!
        Yeah man!! the concrete jungle, where the ladies keep passing me by, she looks fly, she looks fly, make me say my my my!
        10 bucks to whoever can name the rap song..

nothing more says a cars ready for battle, like a camo paint job!
        Thrillz

Comment

Jungle warfare. Sideways.

Comment

my car is primer grey

Comment

yeah thats definatly a form of urban camo, cant hardly see the da.mn thing...
              Thrillz

Comment

Im more of a gray through black color person. Nothing better than having a black car with nothing flashy and just OWNING things with like a crimson red with gold leaf color scheme. Its the understated car and very suttle, but in day light black cars look bad *Censored**Censored**Censored*.

Comment

thats why if you go with a low gloss black it has to be the Satin-Black, its basically what i said a black base with a low gloss or diluted clear shot over it... i cant seem to find a shot of it, but its not your basic rattle-can flat black job the best way to describe it is, alot of shine with no reflection... doesnt make sense but if someone could find a good pic...

Oh yeah and another thing S-Black may not be for everyone because you body work has to litterally be perfect under it, or itll look like your trying to hide something...

i still think camo throws your eyes of enough that itll hide stuff the best, and wont look as bad as black in the day...

haha we will see.
                  Thrillz
                  Last edited by SlideRoadster; 07-27-2004, 01:45 AM.

Comment

camo's cool and all but it must be a biatch to paint.....
                    heres my flat black....or just primer black....

Comment

here's my half desert-camo coupe...

and the stickered-up car on page 1 is not a Chaser, its a Soarer.

Comment

camo is sweet but will probably attract more attention from the fuzz. of course this shouldn't be a problem since all you freaks run street legal cars. ha!

Comment

Originally posted by AllMotorKing
                          camo is sweet but will probably attract more attention from the fuzz. of course this shouldn't be a problem since all you freaks run street legal cars. ha!
                          Street legals the only way to go! its not as fun if yah cant show it off.. a buddy of mine drives his tubbed 240z with a full aluminum inner structure and the stock steel body on the outside... runs low 9 seconds without the Nos and still has the plates on it!

your 240 needs some darker and more destinct colors to qualify as Desert Camo...

Comment

Types O Camo!

can someone maybe do some photoshop stuff and cover some cars in the different styles?

Thrillz

Comment

Easy to do and cheap...

here's one way to do it..

Bring one of those Camo samples to a vinyl shop, they will blow it up and print you up huge sheets to cover your car with...

and if you don't like it, peel it off, don't worry about the paint

Comment

true but that would cost more than a paint job... id like to see it done.. anybody know if it can be done? i guess they do it on those advertisement cars..
                                Thrillz

Comment

Working...
                                X