• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DRIFT MUSCLE by KEIICHI TSUCHIYA & DAIJIRO INADA

http://translate.google.com/translat...%26prmd%3Divns

Source; http://www.k1planning.com/

GOOGLE TRANSLATION

In order to perform a new drift events, the new company CEO and the drift of the Enterprise Corporation] Shimashita Zirou Hiroshi Inada established.

From now on, so thank you goes to support this company operates a drift event.

First, it will filming a new event announcements made at the circuit location of the hot version of daylight on February 28, launch of the hot version to enjoy the August issue 4 vol.110
    In addition, HP will, so please check in from time to time announced.

Keiichi Tsuchiya

About the new drift event About the new drift event

We have established a new company, 'Drift Enterprise' in order to promote interesting drifts. Daijiro Inada is the president of this company. We have established a new company, 'Drift Enterprise' in order to promote interesting drifts. Daijiro Inada is the president of this company.

From now on, the 'Drift Enterprise' will run the drift events. From now on, the 'Drift Enterprise' will run the drift events.

To begin with, the 'Hot Version' will be filming the PR for the new event at Nikko Circuit on the 28th of February. Please look forward to 'Hot Version' vol.110 which will be released on the 8th of April. To begin with, the 'Hot Version' will be filming the PR for the new event at Nikko Circuit on the 28th of February. Please look forward to 'Hot Version' vol.110 which will be released on the 8th of April.

We will also keep the updates on our websites.

Thank you again for your support.
    Keiichi Tsuchiya

Probably the third worst drift series name next too jdm allstars and xdc lol

I would have came up with simple name with a bit more impact like "Runners" or "Movement" (I.E. Pride,Dream)

But Enterprise sounds good for a company thats out too sell dvds.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post

I would have came up with simple name with a bit more impact like "Runners" or "Movement" (I.E. Pride,Dream)

i know right? sounds like a record company lol

Comment

I'm hoping 'Drift Enterprise' is just the company name and the series will be called something else. I like Nikko circuit, so if this series is based around technical carting tracks like the olden days I will look out for it.

Comment

I think that is only the company name. I have heard that they may call it "Hot Drift Nights" or "Ruths Drift Emporium" and it will feature the Drift Scavengers

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post

lol @ "runners" or "movement" ... this is drifting not the L.A. Marathon

Comment

Take a marketing class.

Your a AE86 fan, I assume you don't like "Run Free" since the name has zero to do with corollas or aero kits.
              Last edited by Bebop; 02-03-2011, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Well this didnt take long at all!

Comment

Originally posted by Linguo415 View Post
                  Well this didnt take long at all!
                  Motorsports wise this is all be put together on super short notice.

Most sanctioning bodies have a schedule and sponsors put together before the previous year was over.

Comment

http://translate.google.com/translat...%26prmd%3Divns

The Drift Muscle 2011 Schedule
                    Round 1 Friday, May 08 (Sunday) Circuit Mase Sea
                    Round 2 June 05, (Sunday) Circuit Bihoku Highland
                    Round 3 Friday, July 17 (Sun) light circuit
                    Round 4 October 10 (Mon) Suzuka Twin Circuit
                    Round 5 November 3 (Holiday) Sportsland SUGO West Course

Comment

Once again lame name

Especially for a series that doesn't cater toward "muscle" builds lol

Comment

Just because it sounds stupid in english doesn't mean it's not a hip name in Japan.

Comment

If it works it works...then again some of these tracks cant accommodate to a large amount of spectators.

Comment

http://www.drift-ep.jp/

Comment

http://translate.google.com/translat...drift-ep.jp%2F

(WARNING, GOOGLE TRANSLATION USED, There might be mistakes)

2012 series revised Preliminary Conference Schedule

Please confirm the provisional 2012 schedule now announced some changes in the other day.

→ 12 Sun May 26 Game 5, Round 6 Sun 23 → 16
                              First round March 18 (Sunday) Sports Meihan C course
                              Second leg May 6 (Sun) SUGO Sports West Course
                              Game 3 June 03 (Sunday) Mase circuit Sea
                              Round 4 July 08 (Sun) Nikko Circuit
                              Round 5 → 12 Sun August (Sun) Tsukuba Circuit 1000 course
                              Round 6 → 16 Sun September (Sun) Northern Short Course Fuji Speedway

Round 7 October 21 (Sun) B Course circuit Highland BIHOKU

Comment

Working...
                              X