Levin conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Levin conversion

I am think about convering my AE86 Trueno to a Levin soon since the front end of my car is...ah...well lets just say its had its better days. I am thinking also of a J-Blood Levin front end and carbon fiber hood. should i just repair the front end of the 86 or just get a conversion?
    Attached Files

Levin w00t w00t

Comment

yeah go for the levin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Do what you want... but no matter what your corollas finna be a corolla not a levin...

Comment

where can i find a levin front end for an ae86?

Comment

levin front end will make your ae86 a levin. Keep pop up headlights and its a trueno. i dont get what your saying panda.
            corolla aka trueno aka levin is the same basically.

stock levin front...zenki or kouki will run u about $1500. MAX on club4ag can get it for u. The jBlood levin front setup is goin to be expensive but very very very nice.

Comment

If your gonna do a converison its still going to be a corolla no matter what.. Its not a trueno its a corolla... if it was bought in america why call somthing when its not... trueno\levin is every country but this...

Comment

!

so................?
                why cant we all just go along with it, everythang is to expsensive to get jdm

Comment

well my car is fully converted and more. just not LHD, but then again in some countries there rhd 2. same chassis code. same parts. and what do u know its the same car. its a trueno. Just like a supra is a supra. 300zx is a fairlady z. g35 is a skyline. rx7 is a rx7. SAme chassis, same motor. the only time u can say that is 240sx and a silvia. different motors.

Comment

i personally think if you want to turn it into a Levin get the J-blood front end and vented hood youll get laid

Comment

If you have a hatch back a levin converison would look pretty tight...i think, levin painted red... dang those look nice...CF hood or not...still look good...

Comment

Working...
                      X