Team Karnage - Dean "Karnage" Kearney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy guys,

Just a quick update before i get around to updating my blog from Prodrift in Mondello on deankearney.com and also everythingdrift.com

Heres a cool picture of my Maxxis Tyres S13 featured in Forza 2 that someone has gone and replicated. It also answered my questions wondering what my 600bhp BN Sports Koguchi power S13 will look like because my current car is a onevia but the Koguchi power is a Sil80 like below.

Heres a couple of snaps courtesy of Paddy McGrath from the weekend where i qualified 4th overall in SUPERLAP and went on to lose the final to current Championship leader Mike Deane.

Thanks Mike!!

Keep your eyes peeled on www.deankearney.com for a blog repor from me on the weekend and also let me know what u think of the website which has been updated with a new look.

Dean Karnage.

Comment

Just a quick message guys n dolls!

My blog from from Prodrift in Mondello last weekend is online now so feel free to check it out through either Dean Kearney.com or everythingdrift.com :

http://deankearney.com/prodrift-iris...-on-track.html

http://www.everythingdrift.com/blog/?p=776

Dont be shy to leave comments, good or bad! Man my car got destroyed from the wkend so i will be rolling in to Donny later than expected due to body parts arriving late 2moro night and being sprayed straight away. wont be dry til friday but not to worry, Il be there ready for action at Prodrift Super Series!!

Dean Karnage.

Comment

What a week!!

Just updated my blog on www.deankearney.com with some news from recently.

I will be doing up my event report from Prodrift Super Series in Dinington last weekend where in finished 2nd to Danny Eyles of Team Japspeed, only for another pesky fire burnt the spark amplfier out and my car could start handing the win on a 5 minute rule...I was gutted!!

I have secured blogging rights to everythingdrift.com so I will have to get my teeth sunk into that ASAP after Ross and George bent over backwards for a young buck like me!!

On another note, www.crankandpiston.com have become instant fans of "Killer Karnage" to put it how Phil McGovern of the website said and they are very eager to do some interesting things in the near future...Ill keep you posted on this!!

For now though im off to Mondello 2moro for a Prodrift Academy day debuting the two new Monster Energy Prodrift academy cars....lets hope they stay as cool looking as this for as long as possible.....hey graham!! haha

Dean Karnage.

Comment

As promised I have updated both my site and everythingdrift.com

I will have my event report from Donington finished tonight as I was having some wifi issues that put me in bad form to do anything.

Here is how to spend a day with Dean Karnage though, no better way than learning to drift!

http://www.everythingdrift.com/blog/?p=821#more-821

Dean Karnage.

Comment

Dean "Karnage" Kearney joins Gary Keith on The Inside Drift this coming Saturday at 11am PDT or for us Europeans 7pm GMT.

Gary Keith picked up on Dean Karnage after hearing about his ambitions to drive at the Formula D finals in Irwindale on October 16/17th.

Dean set 2009 as the year he set his sights on the USA wanting to follow in the footsteps of fellow Prodrift drivers Darren McNamara and more recently Eric O'Sullivan.

Tune in on Saturday to listen to Dean explain all to Gary Keith on what his goals for Irwindale will be and what he looks to achieve for 2010.

The Inside Drift on Blog Talk Radio

Dean Karnage.

Comment

Whats up Dean

Heard your coming out to irwindale, cant wait to see your skills in person

Comment

Hi Guys and Gals,

Just an update from the madness, ive updated www.deankearney.com with the latest from the Super Series final at the weekend. Thankfully i took the title is what was typical Irish weather conditions, beautiful during practice and trecherous during top 16. look how close the championship finished up -- http://www.prodriftseries.com/super-series/standings/

Rumours are strife at the moment on Wrecked Magazine.com about me going to Irwindale and all will be revealed about my dream to drive in Formula D for the future. We are looking at doing someting for Irwindale just to let everyone know, its a matter if we can get everything to gel in time for the event and the bottom line...$£$£$£$£!!

Keep an eye on www.deankearney.com or my Facebook and twitter pages for any updates about going to the Formula D finale at Irwindale.

Thanks to all my team and sponsors throughout 09' and fingers crossed we can make my dream of drifting in the USA for Irwindale and 2010 a reality.

For now maybe catch up on the weekends action right here: http://deankearney.com/2009-prodrift...n-karnage.html

Dean Karnage.

Comment

Howdy Folks,

Just a final update before I head off to the USA this weekend, flying out on Saturday the 3rd to Seattle to meet up with Lawrence Ojas and the rest of the team from Intec Racing and get some testing time done in the ex-Falken tire S14 that I will be driving at Irwindale in 2 weeks time.

First up since my last update on here I have confirmed to be driving at the Formula D finals as mentioned above using Maxxis MAZ1 tires which i have used all season - Big thank you to Brandon Bentley for this.

If you have yet to hear about this then you can catch up on the following link: Dean Kearney dot Com - Online Home of The Drift Team Karnage

Ove from DriftMonkey! Fashion For Drifters was kind to sponsor me some of his awesome Drift Monkey drift wear and Home and Carrillo Industries, Inc. > Home got in touch with me and we have started a sponsorship program until December 2010 with immediate effect. :smokin:

Dean Kearney dot Com - Online Home of The Drift Team Karnage

Dean Kearney dot Com - Online Home of The Drift Team Karnage

I will be updating my blog on the next day with my views from the weekend at the Prodrift Irish Series finals in Fermoy, Co. Cork where i qualified 4th in SUPERLAP and finished 4th overall in an eventful days competition.

Big congratulations to James Deane on taking the win on the day and also Mike Deane who won the 2009 Prodrift Irish Series Championship.

For now, heres the drivers listing for the Formula D finals in 2 weeks at Irwindale:

Rnd 7 Irwindale
                  Rank Driver Car No.

1 Chris Forsberg 64
                  2 Ryan Tuerck 44
                  3 Tyler McQuarrie 17
                  4 Samuel Hubinette 77
                  5 Vaughn Gittin Jr. 25
                  6 Darren McNamara 8
                  7 Robbie Nishida 31
                  8 Tanner Foust 1
                  9 Justin Pawlak 13
                  10 Tony Brakohiapa 18
                  11 Ross Petty 808
                  12 Joon Maeng 51
                  13 Taka Aono 86
                  14 Patrick Mordaunt 90
                  15 Stephan Verdier 12
                  16 Daijiro Yoshihara 9
                  17 Ryuji Miki 26
                  18 Michihiro Takatori 23
                  19 Ken Gushi 5
                  20 Eric O’Sullivan 35
                  21 Rhys Millen 6
                  22 Kenji Yamanaka 7
                  23 Kyle Mohan 99
                  24 Tommy Suell 777
                  25 Calvin Wan 3
                  26 Michael Essa 101
                  27 Yasu Kondo 52
                  28 Jeff Jones 29
                  29 Katsuhiro Ueo 15
                  30 Kazu Hayashida 33
                  31 Alex Pfeiffer 88
                  32 Matt Powers 11
                  33 Ron Ewerth 27
                  34 Jodin LeJeune 333
                  35 Bill Sherman 22
                  36 Cody Parkhouse 562
                  37 Matt Waldin 23
                  38 Dean “Karnage” Kearney 43 - Ken Block #43 watch out!!
                  39 Doug VanDenBrink 19
                  40 Fredric Aasbo

Dean Karnage.

Comment

Working...
                  X