Honda Tech Meet-Fight and theft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honda Tech Meet-Fight and theft

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ApDdIufqV_M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Damn is there a part 2 or a story behind this. Did she know the guy? Did he get away? Effing thieves!

*EDIT*

After reading the comments it looks like it was a title dispute either:

A. She traded the car without the title to some random person and the guy in the car was the actual title owner

B. She actually had the title and the original owner of the car filed for a loss of title and just took the car back. We call that a "push"...

Madness.
    Last edited by Bebop; 05-11-2011, 12:48 PM.

Comment

From honda tech

Why doesn't everyone just stfu about that already. She's my friend and many other's friend and clearly no one knows the entire situation like I do. So instead people are gonna edit photos and make *Censored**Censored**Censored* stickers about this whole deal. Ever stop to think that maybe you could ruin someones life over stupid *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* like this?! Just drop it all seriously. She's a girl, and if you were a girl and your car was being stolen i'm sure you would flip out too.

Apparently the crx was stolen from this guy at one point and he never reported it. She traded her 4door integra da for the crx (clean title and all legit signed over) The integra blew up the next day blah blah blah. Then this guy just happend to see his crx at honda tech and had his spare key and attempted to steal it back (at Honda Tech like an idiot) They went to the office and talked about it, all the guy wanted was the stock dohc zc motor from it and he would put a Y8 in in this weekend. Well the other night he came to her house and tryed taking it back again, and he did being as the title was still in his name. All because her parents wouldnt let her transfer it or she would be kicked out being as her old integra had "family value" and was in the family for 10+ years.

He took it back the other night, she got all her belongings out of it and was left without a car for school and work. But now she was given a car from another friend so everything is fine now.

2 important facts here: 1, the guy is an idiot for not reporting it stolen. 2, her parents aren't that bright to not let her transfer the title or she would be kicked out and have no place to live, so instead they let her drive a car around in someone else's name and in result, it got taken back.

So anyway, there's the real story. Now everyone can shut up and have a nice day

End of topic

Comment

I guess both people messed up in this situation.

Comment

Not reporting a car stolen sounds a little fishy in itself. A friend of mine had something similar happen. He sold "a friend" a 240sx. That night before the title got switched, the "friend" pumped and ran with a tank of gas and got caught. Since the 240sx was still in his name, he had to pay for the gas or lose his liscense even though he didn't do it. The police said since the car the gas went into was still in his name, he was liable.

Comment

Originally posted by Bebop View Post
            Damn is there a part 2 or a story behind this. Did she know the guy? Did he get away? Effing thieves!

*EDIT*

After reading the comments it looks like it was a title dispute either:

A. She traded the car without the title to some random person and the guy in the car was the actual title owner

B. She actually had the title and the original owner of the car filed for a loss of title and just took the car back. We call that a "push"...

Madness.
            If she had the title, how could the original owner get a title? Wouldn't it show in the state's system the original owner no longer owned the car?

Comment

Originally posted by wesismyhero View Post
              If she had the title, how could the original owner get a title? Wouldn't it show in the state's system the original owner no longer owned the car?

Read my second post

Comment

I understand what your saying kinda. But if she legally had the title to the car, how could he file for a lost title and get a new one? The state system would show the title now belonged to her, not him.

Comment

She never had the title to the CRX

The car was stolen and the title holder never reported it to the authorities

She traded her integra to the thieves for the CRX no papers involved (idiot)

CRX real owner spotted the car and decided to take possession of it at the meet, then ensues the drama on the video.

IMO both parties are effing idiots, I wouldn't trade a car without papers. And I would call authorities before just hopping into my car, and I would have definitely made a police report.

Comment

Assault and Battery

Well if this guy was in the right. He has video evidence of the two guys beating on him...
                    :X

Comment

Originally posted by Bebop View Post
                      She never had the title to the CRX

The car was stolen and the title holder never reported it to the authorities

She traded her integra to the thieves for the CRX no papers involved (idiot)

CRX real owner spotted the car and decided to take possession of it at the meet, then ensues the drama on the video.

IMO both parties are effing idiots, I wouldn't trade a car without papers. And I would call authorities before just hopping into my car, and I would have definitely made a police report.
                      I agree completely. Why would he not report your car stolen in the first place? Then when he do see it at a very public place with alot of people, did he really assume they were gonna let him get in it and drive away?

Comment

Originally posted by wesismyhero View Post
                        I agree completely. Why would he not report your car stolen in the first place? Then when he do see it at a very public place with alot of people, did he really assume they were gonna let him get in it and drive away?
                        Nuff said

Comment

Working...
                        X