ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!looking For A 240sx !!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!!!!!!!!!!!!looking For A 240sx !!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY I AM IN A DESPARET NEED OF A NISSAN 240SX OF ANY YEAR, I AM IN NOR CAL, I WILL PAY 3000 IN CASH ,PLZ EMAIL ME AT SILVIADRIFTER2004@YAHOO.COM

P.S MANUAL TRANSMISION ONLY THANK YOU

nice caps lock buddy

Comment

Craigslist is your friend, last time i checked there was a plethora of 240's listed for sale. But why do you "need" a 240sx anyways?

Also, if your so hopelessly desperate, you might try leaving notes on cars, its fairly effective.

Calm down, make an attempt at making your thoughts clear and consice, and do a bit of searching and leg work before you declare that you are in DEASPATRATE NEDE OF TEH DRIFT CARZ!! ARGGGG

Comment

ma i have been looking every wher in northern california cheked newspapers auto trader all that and i cant find any thing and the resond i like 240sx are becuse i want to drift and im just sixteen and got enof money to buy one and now i cant find one and i cant find one any wher if i do they are messed up or something so if any one has or knows some one that is selling one email me

silviadrifter2004@yahoo.com

Comment

knowing what specific city of california your near would be EXTREMELY helpful u know...

if u cant find a car, then just wait a few days. people will put up a car for sale u can get sooner then u think.

Comment

check the www.ncda.net/forums

Comment

i have a 240sx in the bay area but i want more than 3k

Comment

Working...
              X