Need help on importing tuning parts to Norway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help on importing tuning parts to Norway

Hi everybody. I figured I just as well ask this question in public, as there are a lot of people here that are involved in import tuning in some way or another.

The thing is, I represent a company in Norway that are about to open up a tuning shop with emphasis on import tuning parts from Japan for japanese cars. Our market will be the fast growing import tuning and drift scene as well as traditional motorsport. Our goal is to import these parts directly from the japanese manufacturers, rather than buy the items from other European countries or japanese dealers. But we do not speak Japanese, nor do we know someone who does. So getting a hold of the right people in Japan is not exactly easy.

Therefore I kindly ask you guys to help us out here. Does any of you know the correct people in any of the companies listed below? Preferably someone that speaks a little english.

Any help will be appreciated!

Fredrik

Here are the companies that we are most interested in atm. Most of them are located in Japan, but might have branches in USA as well. Wether we import from Japan or USA doesn't really matter as long as we don't have to go through a dealer. Having said that, if a dealer with a similar product line as the one we are looking for is interested in making us an offer, that would be interesting as well...

DRFT (C-west)
    BLITZ
    GP Sports
    5 ZIGEN
    APEXi
    CUSCO
    HKS
    BLITZ
    TEIN
    TRUST
    VOLK RACING/RAYS

my friend does sales at tanabe... I could tell him to contact you if you are interest also I kind of know of some people that could help you getting the other companies you are looking for

Comment

That would be great! I can be contacted on fredrik@s-com.no

And Tanabe is very interesting and definately added to my list

Comment

ok I directed him to the post hopefully he'll get it.... if not i'll give him your e-mail address

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X