Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drift event.....jan 14.....mineral wells airport, tx

jan 14.....mineral wells airport, tx

what is it? a drift event. 40 bucks to drive all day, instructors will be on hand to help out at no additional charge. bring lots of tires pre-mounted on rims, a helmet, a working car with plenty of oil in it, and a will to learn. driver turnout is always low at these events, with apx 10-15 drivers at the most. this means you get a crap load of seat time, for very cheap.

if you need directions just do an internet map search for mineral wells airport, tx. super simple. the town is so small, you won't miss us.
    Attached Files

600 dollar profit, you guys must rent the place for hella cheap or just love the sport. Either way rock on, I wish he had events like that in cali.

Comment

where are you getting the word profit from? there is no profit whatsoever in these events. i lowered the price of the events until i got it to break even, to make seat time as cheap as possible to everyone, and still have as many events as we can.

Comment

when is the next event out at mineral wells? i keep missing them! is there a certain place you post up the events? thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X