Do you guys think it was Fair?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you guys think it was Fair?

Okay we all know that D! rocked *Censored**Censored**Censored*. Not only that but that cars were really smooth and yes the food was way overpriced. I dont really think anybody really cared cuz it was cool as H#LL. But there was one thing that I thought was unfair.
    The first one was that I thought that the Supra should have been at least in the top four. I honestly think that the judges were being unfair. I think that maybe they didnt want an american beating Japans best.
    Two- the GTO was really good for being an N/A car and an american car. Kudos for that driver and the GTO.
    Three-I dont think that they should've made the last two S15 due it over so many times.
    All and all the best thing in the world. Stay tuned with the sport cuz watching D1 and smelling the smoke of the tires made me want to drift more. So you guys will see in a couple years a Mazda Miata racing against Japan's best.j/k

moderators erase this.

there is an identical thread, this one should be eraced.

i really thought the GTO went farther then it deserved, the judges must of gave him extra points for difficulty.

And i honestly believe the Supra was outdriven on his last set. Lets be proud he made it that far. As a country we need to return to our tracks and drift areas and practice more in preperation for next year. Not be sore and cry racist. Stuff like this is why things along the line of afirmitive action are laughed at.

A guy gets fired. hes black, so instantly its racism... even if a white guy got fired to. And the guy who fired him wasnt racist at all. It makes it hard people with real claims of racism to be taken seriously.

kindof like calling every dictator in the world hitler.. or hell anyone you dont like.

EDIT: A few typos, damn hitler
    Last edited by nissanguy_24; 03-01-2004, 11:52 AM.

Comment

nicely said!

Comment

I don't think most people in the US understand fully what the judges are looking for in compeititon.

If you'd really like to know about how to drift for competition purposes, I'd suggest getting a copy of the 2002 D1 GP Driver's Registry / Yearbook video. If you don't understand Japanese, it's well worth hiring someone to translate and subtitle it.

Comment

according to what the judges were grading on, the supra clearly lost. if you didn't see it, then you weren't paying attention.

yes, rhys millen is a great driver, and a leader in rally racing.

three - no comment :P

Comment

it wasnt unfair the japanese drivers have more balls thsoe guys were fgetting inches from the walls its all about going balls out pitching the *Censored**Censored**Censored* arpound and getting some crazy angle of a drift that american driver tried to do it buthit the wall wasnt that the american driver? ithin it was what i dont understand is how they judge the side by side drifting?

Comment

yes

Comment

Working...
              X