No announcement yet.

Vaughn Gittin Jr. drifting in the Streets of LA 9/6/2008-Bosch Performance Art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vaughn Gittin Jr. drifting in the Streets of LA 9/6/2008-Bosch Performance Art

Vaughn Gittin Jr. drifting in the Streets of LA 9/6/2008-Bosch Performance Art

Drifting World Champion Vaughn Gittin Jr. and Bosch Spark Plugs have teamed up to stage an exciting one-of-a-kind event in downtown Los Angeles next Saturday. Titled "Performance Art", Vaughn will be using his high-powered Ford Mustang as his "brush", Falken tires as his "paint", and the pavement as his "canvas". Vaughn will drift through the streets to create unique pattern of tire marks until he feels his masterpiece is complete.

"I am very excited that Bosch has looked at drifting further then just the competitive element. Drifting like many action sports is truly an expression of personality and style, and to many considered a form of art; leave it to Bosch to take the initiative to highlight these facts on such a large scale. I am looking forward to expressing my style and personality while leaving my mark on the downtown streets of LA."

This exciting event has been described as a "Jackson Pollack on pavement" and "taking art to the streets."

Join us as Vaughn leaves drifting's mark on the art world as he creates a unique, fast and extremely powerful display of performance art.

When: Saturday, September 6, 2008

Time: 9:00 a.m.-???????

Where: Grand and 3rd, downtown Los Angeles

this is pretty sweet. go JR!

Comment

Just curious does anyone have any shots of this event.

Maybe a nice aerial view of what JR laid down

Comment

UrbanRacer.com has some pics

Comment

Thanks Slappy!

Comment

Here's the link
            http://urbanracer.com/articles/anmviewer.asp?a=3427&z=2

Comment

Working...
            X