Tips on Practicing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tips on Practicing

I really want to learn how to drift well. I've gone out and horsed around before pulling the e brake in the rain and stuff, but I'd like some better guidance. Yes, I have a manual RWD car, so don't worry that I'm doing it in a mini van. And I live nowhere near Cali, so events like Drift Buffet are out of the question. Anyone want to be a mentor?

Originally posted by KickItSideways! View Post
    I really want to learn how to drift well. I've gone out and horsed around before pulling the e brake in the rain and stuff, but I'd like some better guidance. Yes, I have a manual RWD car, so don't worry that I'm doing it in a mini van. And I live nowhere near Cali, so events like Drift Buffet are out of the question. Anyone want to be a mentor?
    there are events in IL, really sweet ones really

look up club FR

Comment

Ill be happy to help you learn. My name is Drif-Kid21. I am only 16 but I know more about drifting then most people you see or hear about.

Comment

Want to learn to drift? leave me a message at Bajanboy921@yahoo.com. i'll teach you evrything you need to know about drifting!!

Comment

Working...
        X