No announcement yet.

roundabout drift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey Colin, I would like to talk to you about some sticker stuff when you have a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by hunterd557 View Post
      I would make a round-about vid, but lately my videos haven't flown over too well with the masses, HAHAHAHAHA! It's probably because I'm a moron . . .

-Dave
      hahaha!!! look who's back. i guess since you are "Still learning the ropes of drifting one event at a time. Getting better I feel with each one." you gave up pretending you are a drift/racing instructor.

Comment

Originally posted by DriftRPS13 View Post
        hahaha!!! look who's back. i guess since you are "Still learning the ropes of drifting one event at a time. Getting better I feel with each one." you gave up pretending you are a drift/racing instructor.
        Yeah, that was retarded, and it took a good swift kick in the balls to realize that I was not only being a jerk and a jackass but ticking a lot of people off in the process. I've dropped that moniker, apologized to a lot of people . . .repeatedly (LOL) and started actually going out to these events.

My drifting isn't the best, I don't even think it's all that good, although others tell me otherwise, but you can check out my homepage and tell me what you think in a PM or something.

-Dave

Comment

well, it's cool you finally realized that you don't have to put on a front in orderd to be accepted. keep going to as many events as possible and having fun. that's whats important.

Comment

what had really happen was..... David seen that an air force guy was drifting better than he was.. so he just had to put his foot down about it.....

hahaahhah

Simper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by BigGameHit View Post
              what had really happen was..... David seen that an air force guy was drifting better than he was.. so he just had to put his foot down about it.....

hahaahhah

Simper Fi
              This is true, then when I realized that I actually sucked, I was like, wait a minute . . .there are dozens of people at these events with real skill that are willing to help me out, LOL! Now here we are . . .a bunch of events later for this year and several thousand dollars more broke than I was in February . . .perhaps I should have stuck with the Miata . . .

. . . .

*thinks about how poorly I performed with the Miata*

Nah . . .I'll stick with the Bullitt, LOL!

-Dave

Comment

hahha that's the spirit hahha.. yea man that's what i love about this sport for the most part...

its almost like the atmosphere that bikers have.

i take all the pointers i can get.. i let go what i think is not important, but i would never blow someones advice off no matter what the level is.

you just go out on a track and nail the course,they feel good and you feel good and eventually you both will get laid later on that night.

Comment

Working...
                X