S15 Drift Suspension?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S15 Drift Suspension?

Looking a t afew different options for the S15 as far as suspension goes.... anyone has any experiance with the Kei Office or GAB coilover suspension? I've had JIC and TEIN and looking into other brands... well that can be more drift specific.. any thoughts, opinions, comments are welcome...

Tanabe DD. Kei-Office is good, but hard to get, and replacement parts are a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*.

Comment

kei office is really good *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* but like chas said its expensive, hard to get, and i dunno if its gonna be serviceable here. you should be able to get cusco rebuilt right here in the states. and Zeal is really good stuff if you can spring for it.

you have an s15?

Comment

I think he plans to get one. Hes got a R32

Comment

cool. he should give me some stuff or something, or let me drive his r32

Comment

I wish. Hes in Ohio.

Comment

None of these parts are drift specific. If you believe that then you are falling victim to a marketing ploy. These are all grip roadracing parts. The only difference between a grip car and a drift car are minor alignment/suspension tuning changes, and a different set of tires. So find out which ones would suit you best for grip roadracing and go with that.

Comment

crazyhawaiian is correct, there is nothing that makes suspension specific to drifting other than the way you set it up. something may be "drift spec" only because a company says so.

Comment

Originally posted by PearlWhiteMike
                  you have an s15?
                  Yes i have an S15 and an R32 GTS as well as an Del Sol RHD due to arrive on the 10th of January... i'll post pics as soon as the container arrives at the shop. the R32 GTR on our website is just a front clip...

on a side note, thanks for everyones comments and direction on where to look.

Comment

Working...
                  X