Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

*MODERATOR WARNING* Everyone Read!

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 115 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-30-2004, 05:33 PM   #1
Ghost of Duluth
Sixgun

Send a message via AIM to Ghost of Duluth
New winds a blowing.

Ok, the time has come again. People are getting out of control, thread jacking, flaming for little or no reason and a host of other stuff that after this moment, will not be tolerated.

People, this is a Driving site. If you don't drive, don't argue driving with someone who does.

This is not a political trash talking site. If you love Bush, who cares. If you love Kerry, who cares. Certainly not me and the 99% of the others here who come to this site to get information on Drifting, not the freaking campaigns. Want to talk politics, go somewhere else.

You don't like somebody? Great, I don't either but leave em be. Don't come on here to start trouble with them, call their moms names, threaten them, sling mud at em or whatever. Do that, and you will leave fast.

Don't trash talk other sites. I don't care what anyone says about us, I still love em. Why? cause they have information. If they don't like us, great, I am still going to go to their sites because they have info that I need. Some of the best Drivers that you will ever see are on other forums. Whether they are nice or not doesn't matter, they are good. Learn from em. If they aren't nice, don't talk to them but listen to em and learn from them. Everyone is here to get information. Take what you can and roll with it.

No name calling. A good example of this is "So and so is an *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*" First off, you violated the very site rules by cursing at that guy. Then you called him names. Sounds juvenile does it? Yea, sure does but then again, so is High School and 75% of you are there daily. So leave that crap at school and don't bring it here.

LOOK FOR THINGS YOURSELF!!!! I cannot stress this enough. If you want to learn something, learn it by god, don't expect everyone to grab you by the hand and lead you all over. Sure it's easy, but so is being stupid and who wants to be called stupid?

So shape up people or you will more than likely get shipped out. This is not a hang out site, a place to pick up girls and it's certainly not a place to air out your dirty laundry against your fellow man. What this place is, is a repository of knowledge. There are tons of it here, dig around a little and you will find what you need.

Last edited by Ghost of Duluth; 09-30-2004 at 05:37 PM.
Ghost of Duluth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2004, 05:41 PM   #2
LexmarkX73
noob

Honestly ive been thinking about this stuff but couldn't put it in to such 'poetic' words. Well done. This should be stickied somewhere.
LexmarkX73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2004, 05:49 PM   #3
_PG_
Got a date with Lady Luck

Re: New winds a blowing.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
OThis is not a . . . place to pick up girls.
WHAT! F this, I'm leaving!
_PG_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2004, 05:53 PM   #4
NismoSigma
Driftin' to the MOON!

Send a message via AIM to NismoSigma
Im going to change my name to *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, cause i feel like one, you could've just pm'ed me if you had a problem with me. Now you made me feel bad.
NismoSigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2004, 05:56 PM   #5
Ghost of Duluth
Sixgun

Wasn't referring to you. *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* just seems to be the popular term round here.
Old 09-30-2004, 06:14 PM   #6
_PG_

I like the Highschool part! LOL.
Old 09-30-2004, 06:28 PM   #7
NismoSigma
Driftin' to the MOON!

Send a message via AIM to NismoSigma
True that duluth, I use it cause it seems like your making fun of someone, but with love . I havnt seen any sort of political posts. I mean im not for politics, or any of that but probally some people are, you should respect theyre opinions but they shouldnt even be saying them on a drifting forum. Maybe a politic forum .
NismoSigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2004, 06:34 PM   #8
Ghost of Duluth
Sixgun

I'm all for Politics, just not in Alex Pfeiffers thread.
Old 09-30-2004, 07:33 PM   #9
case
Warning: Panda bites

Send a message via MSN to case Send a message via Yahoo to case
<--- victim of talking politics. my apologies, I just get worked up about lack of respect sometimes. guess i did the same thing to Alex by responding to what's-his-name's post in his thread.
case is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2004, 10:17 PM   #10
Ghost of Duluth
Sixgun

Don't let the little ones call you out like that. By jumping back on him, i'm guilty sometimes too, it just blew the situation up more than it should be.
Old 09-30-2004, 10:35 PM   #11
Parry

Send a message via AIM to Parry
I think I'm guilty of everything.
Parry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2004, 12:18 AM   #12
doriboi86

Quote:
Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
Ok, the time has come again. People are getting out of control, thread jacking, flaming for little or no reason and a host of other stuff that after this moment, will not be tolerated.

People, this is a Driving site. If you don't drive, don't argue driving with someone who does.

This is not a political trash talking site. If you love Bush, who cares. If you love Kerry, who cares. Certainly not me and the 99% of the others here who come to this site to get information on Drifting, not the freaking campaigns. Want to talk politics, go somewhere else.

You don't like somebody? Great, I don't either but leave em be. Don't come on here to start trouble with them, call their moms names, threaten them, sling mud at em or whatever. Do that, and you will leave fast.

Don't trash talk other sites. I don't care what anyone says about us, I still love em. Why? cause they have information. If they don't like us, great, I am still going to go to their sites because they have info that I need. Some of the best Drivers that you will ever see are on other forums. Whether they are nice or not doesn't matter, they are good. Learn from em. If they aren't nice, don't talk to them but listen to em and learn from them. Everyone is here to get information. Take what you can and roll with it.

No name calling. A good example of this is "So and so is an *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*" First off, you violated the very site rules by cursing at that guy. Then you called him names. Sounds juvenile does it? Yea, sure does but then again, so is High School and 75% of you are there daily. So leave that crap at school and don't bring it here.

LOOK FOR THINGS YOURSELF!!!! I cannot stress this enough. If you want to learn something, learn it by god, don't expect everyone to grab you by the hand and lead you all over. Sure it's easy, but so is being stupid and who wants to be called stupid?

So shape up people or you will more than likely get shipped out. This is not a hang out site, a place to pick up girls and it's certainly not a place to air out your dirty laundry against your fellow man. What this place is, is a repository of knowledge. There are tons of it here, dig around a little and you will find what you need.
Didn't Thaijuku make a thread like this? And then PG flamed him for it.
doriboi86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2004, 04:07 PM   #13
_PG_

Re: Re: New winds a blowing.

Quote:
Originally posted by doriboi86
Didn't Thaijuku make a thread like this? And then PG flamed him for it.
Yes. I "flamed" him because he was an *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. No, in reality i responded to his "forum rules" and showed the flaws in it, such as "Do not insult the site". I mean he was being fuc.king Hitler about it. Then he reported me to the moderators for being immature. Then they didn't do sh.it (why would they) so he got even more mad and then posted a "pic of me" flipping the bird like it was some embarassing thing. Problem was, the pic WASN'T of me, it was my friend Brian, and it was from my own website. I mean really, what is so embarassing about a picture that I chose to be put up on our OWN website. So he got even more mad at that. Haven't seen him around since then. I think he also called me a newbie or poser or alluded to that or something. But i dunno, i'm the one posting pictures of me kicking *Censored**Censored**Censored* with my car at full lock and an assload of smoke pouring off my tires.
Old 10-01-2004, 09:43 PM   #14
pita bread

Report any posts that are a problem and they will be removed from this site.
pita bread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2004, 09:49 PM   #15
_PG_

Quote:
Originally posted by pita bread
Report any posts that are a problem and they will be removed from this site.
OH, no I thought it was funny as hell. I think he reported the post on himself in shame to get it locked and hopefully forgotten about.
Old 10-02-2004, 12:30 AM   #16
doriboi86

Still I think you should give credit to whoever tries to make a forum a better place. For example, if someone were to pick up a piece of litter off the ground and throw it in the trash, we can't flame him for it. And PG try to make a decent response. You've been messing around too much in this thread.
Old 10-02-2004, 12:50 AM   #17
_PG_

Quote:
Originally posted by doriboi86
Still I think you should give credit to whoever tries to make a forum a better place. For example, if someone were to pick up a piece of litter off the ground and throw it in the trash, we can't flame him for it. And PG try to make a decent response. You've been messing around too much in this thread.
Ahh so, it seems i have forgotten that you cannot have fun or make jokes while on an online forum. Try lightening up.

Plus, if someone picks up a plastic bottle and tries to throw it into the garbage but misses, we can certainly make fun of them, or at least point out where they missed!

Last edited by _PG_; 10-02-2004 at 12:53 AM.
Old 10-02-2004, 12:54 AM   #18
doriboi86

Ok whatevers...I can understand why people won't talk to you much on this forum.
Old 10-02-2004, 01:27 AM   #19
_PG_

Because..... i actually drift, know my *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, and reply to posts. But perhaps all of you who don't like me or my humor don't actually drift, don't care to learn new things, or are so ignorant to the facts or basics of drifting that you actually think what i say is made up or conjecture. I;ll tell you what, everything i say is based off of experience. DO you know how D1 events are judged? Or Formula D? Or Amatuer competitions? DO you know what it's like to run tandem with a 400 hp car within inches of each other? I dunno. But I do, so i think that when I talk about certain things where many other people just speculate, you might want to get your d!cks out of each others ears and listen.

But you know that's only if you want to learn something. I guess if you want to go back to runnign your mouth on an internet forum and resume posing status, let me assist you in pulling the wool back over your eyes.

I am totally open for discussion or hell even disagreement, I will sit there and explain what i have to say to you until you can recite it by heart. But if you don't care to learn or accept what i have to say, there isn't much i can do for you. Take the Open Diff thread in Techniques Forum. I PROVED, through PHYSICS that what they were tlaking about was FALSE. I backed up my points with experience AND scientific facts. But what happens? People still insist in what they previously believed, which is absolutely WRONG.

Again, anything I say i am welcome to discuss, but you and Mr. ThaiJuku like to brush me off and say because i joke around that what i am talking about is irrelevant. Seems like you guys are really just not willing to accept certaint things. Ready for the wool?
Old 10-03-2004, 06:43 PM   #20
Wickdmarz
TROLL HUNTER

Send a message via AIM to Wickdmarz
Re: Re: Re: New winds a blowing.

Quote:
Originally posted by _PG_
Yes. I "flamed" him because he was an *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. No, in reality i responded to his "forum rules" and showed the flaws in it, such as "Do not insult the site". I mean he was being fuc.king Hitler about it. Then he reported me to the moderators for being immature. Then they didn't do sh.it (why would they)
You know what, if I would have known that I would have kick you to the curb!! Yes you!!

Its really unfortunate, but I guess PG knows some stuff...even if you don't like him we gotta give some respect in that. However, PG, you are really quick to attack back maybe a little more restraint on that part, just report the thread and make your point and viola done!

Last edited by Wickdmarz; 10-03-2004 at 06:48 PM.
Wickdmarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004, 06:55 PM   #21
_PG_

Why go away screaming "Teacher!!"? If you go back to teh thread and read it (well, he editted his posts now) no where was i mean to him, actually i was in a rather jovial mood. In fact, i don't know why he even got upset about it... whatever, that's over with, i'm sure bringing it up is stirring people's nerves.
Old 10-03-2004, 07:04 PM   #22
s14driftingTX
#1 F1 Fan

I've read alot of your stuff and you know what you're talking about, just because people don't get the way you joke around with them. Because they don't want to accept that you know more than them, they get offended. I think I saw your car on the Gushi Auto website. http://www.gushiauto.com/gallery/event/814D1/814-04.jpg
You are so right about you being one of the few to post pics of you actually drifting. To me, you earned my respect, I guess some people just don't get it.
s14driftingTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 05:32 AM   #23
flamingheads
Backroad Drifter.

Go the humor! And dont you think some people deserve to be flamed? Or at the very least proven to be such very silly people?
flamingheads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 10:59 AM   #24
Wickdmarz
TROLL HUNTER

Send a message via AIM to Wickdmarz
Quote:
Originally posted by _PG_
Why go away screaming "Teacher!!"? If you go back to teh thread and read it (well, he editted his posts now) no where was i mean to him, actually i was in a rather jovial mood. In fact, i don't know why he even got upset about it... whatever, that's over with, i'm sure bringing it up is stirring people's nerves.
It was just unnesscessary, you know?? Next time just watch who you're messing around with, obviously some people don't take it as lightly.
Wickdmarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2004, 09:27 PM   #25
boygenius_89

Send a message via AIM to boygenius_89

if you got a prob with someone's post dont go crying to the moderators and tell them to shut down the thread or kick the dude of the site. that friggin happened to me 4 times already because of .i havnt even broken 50 posts on any of my 100000 sns. all you have to do is suck it up and be a man (or women) and pm the dude and tell him/her to fix their bloody posts. im sick of winey lil snitches that go to the moderator and tell them that somebody made fun of where ever you come from. you can also post some thing like: you dont have to flame (cus thats THA word here apparently) peps because of where they live/ come from so step off. and peps who get flamed for theyre location, its because you are being and ignorant lil crap. and in this case, if you go friggin snitchin on ppl, you are the scum of the forum.

bottom line: dont be a hole and go crying to a moderator if you got a prob (unless its racist crap or something like that) with your 2nd grader bs, handle it like an adult like most of you are

so simpo
boygenius_89 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: