Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 115 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-08-2004, 11:15 PM   #26
yarzan
Israeli Dori :)

Send a message via AIM to yarzan Send a message via MSN to yarzan
Re: Re: New winds a blowing.

Quote:
Originally posted by boygenius_89
if you got a prob with someone's post dont go crying to the moderators and tell them to shut down the thread or kick the dude of the site. that friggin happened to me 4 times already because of .i havnt even broken 50 posts on any of my 100000 sns. all you have to do is suck it up and be a man (or women) and pm the dude and tell him/her to fix their bloody posts. im sick of winey lil snitches that go to the moderator and tell them that somebody made fun of where ever you come from. you can also post some thing like: you dont have to flame (cus thats THA word here apparently) peps because of where they live/ come from so step off. and peps who get flamed for theyre location, its because you are being and ignorant lil crap. and in this case, if you go friggin snitchin on ppl, you are the scum of the forum.

bottom line: dont be a hole and go crying to a moderator if you got a prob (unless its racist crap or something like that) with your 2nd grader bs, handle it like an adult like most of you are

so simpo
moderators: report rude posts using the "report this post to a moderator" button

15 yr old kid that got kicked off this site like 7 times: suck it up and be a man and tell people to correct their posts

ill obey the moderators, thanks.
yarzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2004, 05:24 PM   #27
gwilo_drifta

Gost makes me laugh, because he is one of the biggest offenders for this sort of thing!

Maybe he is feeling bad, and trying to let all of it out on everyone else.
gwilo_drifta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 10:52 PM   #28
Battle Drift

Send a message via AIM to Battle Drift
hahaha

you know i think it is funny. i often times find myself being flamed or made fun of for things i say or opinions i have. and i get so upset with it but i guess i dont really know why. all forums are exactly the same. i used to be a member of a 300zx forum when i had my z31, and it was the same crap all the time too. i guess thats how life is, only when people are online in the forums they lose thier inhabitions about sounding like an a$$ hole, i dunno. i try to be polite as possible, but when i get flamed i get pretty angry. its probably never gonna go away. bottom line, i come here for information, and this place is full of it. but its also full of 16 year old kids without liscences or skills. i take what i can, try to contribute back, and then i go drive. people just suck, thats the way it is. i say screw em, while they are in "chat rooms" or gettin a ride from mom im out gettin sideways applying the info from here to my technique. thats my two cents. holla back. lol!
Battle Drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 09:07 PM   #29
NHDrifter

Send a message via AIM to NHDrifter Send a message via MSN to NHDrifter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battle Drift
you know i think it is funny. i often times find myself being flamed or made fun of for things i say or opinions i have. and i get so upset with it but i guess i dont really know why. all forums are exactly the same. i used to be a member of a 300zx forum when i had my z31, and it was the same crap all the time too. i guess thats how life is, only when people are online in the forums they lose thier inhabitions about sounding like an a$$ hole, i dunno. i try to be polite as possible, but when i get flamed i get pretty angry. its probably never gonna go away. bottom line, i come here for information, and this place is full of it. but its also full of 16 year old kids without liscences or skills. i take what i can, try to contribute back, and then i go drive. people just suck, thats the way it is. i say screw em, while they are in "chat rooms" or gettin a ride from mom im out gettin sideways applying the info from here to my technique. thats my two cents. holla back. lol!
AMEN TO THAT BROTHA!!!! hahaha....wow Carlos good freakin point!
NHDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 09:10 AM   #30
walperstyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by doriboi86
Ok whatevers...I can understand why people won't talk to you much on this forum.
This isnt exactly a chat room. Its more of a Town Hall meeting. If you were to go into a town hall and chat it up about things not related to the Town... they would ask you to leave.

...trying to rebuttal afterward with swearing; they would get security and remove you.

/anology
walperstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 01:23 PM   #31
Drifting Pwns

Well, if there is going to be so many rules on here why even make an off-topic forum? Obviously anyone who is posting here isn't trying to gain information. So if you feel that you should only post on this site to learn and get info take this forum away.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: