RG's on 240sx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RG's on 240sx

I've been searching and I can't find any pictures of Advan RG's on a 240sx. If anyone has a picture of it could you post it please, I'm just trying to see if they will look good.

Thanks

when you say "look good", what do you mean?

like do you mean the design/colour?

or do you mean like offset/flushness?

Very different things.

Comment

i've been looking too. i can't seem to find it

Comment

I just wanna see how they look on the car...

Comment

The reason you're not seeing much of them is crappy offset. The lowest offset RG they make is the 18x9.5 +12, which is simply pathetic to most 240SX guys who are considering running 18s.
          -4x114.3-
          In 15x7, the offset is a pathetic +44. In 15x7.5, it's +43, pathetic, or +21, which is not bad.
          In 16x7, the offset is +44 or +31. In 16x8, it's +35.
          In 17x7.5, it's either +45 () or +33. In 17x8.5, it's +37.

As you can tell, there are no sub-teen offsets, therefore the JDM-obsessed (no one else in their right mind would put 18s on a 240SX) hate them. They're all about deep dish and negative offset.

Comment

I see I see, but lets say hepothetically speaking someone did put them on a 240sx, and there were some pictures could somebody post them please :P

Comment

If it was hypothetical, how could there be pictures?

The only way you'll see those wheels on a 240SX is if you photoshop them.

Comment

Lol true, but i you were saying people don't put them on 240s. I was just saying if someone did could they just post the pictures.

Comment

Working...
                X