Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TONY ANGELO Scion Tc RENDERING & CONFIRMATION

TONY ANGELO Scion Tc

"TAngelo Racing is happy to announce a return to drifting in 2012 with factory support from Scion Racing. After three years as a Formula Drift judge and technical manager, Tony's long awaited return to competition is met with personal excitement and lots of hype from his fans.

Tony will be driving the #33 Scion Tc from 2011, with a whole new look and feel. The crew will consist of drifting favorites, "DA Aces" Lindsay Ross as spotter, and Mike "Carluch" Edwards wrenching on the car. While Tony has been keeping active in overseas competition and driving with "Bloodmasters," a drifting gang producing explosive missile car videos out of Englishtown, NJ, he's psyched to return to FD competition.

"I couldn't be more excited to get back into the drivers seat for 2012," Tony said. "Scion is a brand that is very active in drifting, and is doing really fun things for 2012. I've always been impressed by their presence in FD, and I am totally pumped to be part of the Scion Racing Family."

This thing is still lacking alot of sponsors, I thought this was gonna be a Rouge Status deal considering there was some sort of relationship.

I'm honestly a little nerved seeing someone with his resume get factory support, I'm sort of a fan but even i could count his top 16s on one hand.

Wish him and the new team all the luck though.
    Last edited by Bebop; 01-26-2012, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by INFO View Post

TONY ANGELO Scion Tc

"TAngelo Racing is happy to announce a return to drifting in 2012 with factory support from Scion Racing. After three years as a Formula Drift judge and technical manager, Tony's long awaited return to competition is met with personal excitement and lots of hype from his fans.

Tony will be driving the #33 Scion Tc from 2011, with a whole new look and feel. The crew will consist of drifting favorites, "DA Aces" Lindsay Ross as spotter, and Mike "Carluch" Edwards wrenching on the car. While Tony has been keeping active in overseas competition and driving with "Bloodmasters," a drifting gang producing explosive missile car videos out of Englishtown, NJ, he's psyched to return to FD competition.

"I couldn't be more excited to get back into the drivers seat for 2012," Tony said. "Scion is a brand that is very active in drifting, and is doing really fun things for 2012. I've always been impressed by their presence in FD, and I am totally pumped to be part of the Scion Racing Family."
      im a GT5 fan but honestly can someone with Forza make this car so we can have a semi-real image to what its going to look like?

Comment

Originally posted by Bebop View Post
        This thing is still lacking alot of sponsors, I thought this was gonna be a Rouge Status deal considering there was some sort of relationship.

I'm honestly a little nerved seeing someone with his resume get factory support, I'm sort of a fan but even i could count his top 16s on one hand.

He had a top 16 and a top 8 in '07 (the last year he drove) and finished in the top 20 in points:

http://formulad.com/standings/2007.php

People who he finished ahead of:
        Aono
        Sumida
        Papadakis
        verdier
        Wan
        Yamamoto
        Joon Maeng (this was the year he was in the Hankook S14)

Comment

His last year was actually in 08 when he racked up 2 top 16s

06 he had one top 8

05 he had one top 16

That's only 6 times he got out of qualifying out of approximately 25 rounds of competition not including 04 that I doubt many people remember.

Feel free to correct me if im wrong

Comment

Since when does scion care about winners? Pure bs image is what they care for. The boy wonder and the rock n roller.
            Last edited by my 1 88 u; 01-26-2012, 05:55 PM.

Comment

If someone with a sweet resume has no people skills and frankly is a boring lifeless *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* head they're not going to get a job. Its about the rippin' and the tearin'.

Comment

Originally posted by INFO View Post
                Yeah, OK. Who do they think they're fooling? We all know this is a more accurate representation and even this is being kind.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavi Mike View Post
                  Yeah, OK. Who do they think they're fooling? We all know this is a more accurate representation and even this is being kind.
                  HOLY SHITE!! That's on point! Hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by Cavi Mike View Post
                    You know damn well the wheels will be black.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Guy View Post
                      If someone with a sweet resume has no people skills and frankly is a boring lifeless *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* head they're not going to get a job. Its about the rippin' and the tearin'.
                      What?!?!?!

We aint talking about a assistant manager position at Staples... this is motorsports.

Drivers who are "Rippin' and Tearin'" have the resume to back it.

Comment

Comment

Convenient horizon line is convenient.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X