Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UENO, Formula Drift 2013 - Searching For A Team

http://www.facebook.com/TakahiroUenoFanPage

"Hi everyone. I'm reaching out to all my friends to see if anyone would be interested in helping me out for the 2013 season. I really want to compete in Formula D, Formula D Asia, and D1Grand Prix next year and am looking for sponsors.

For Formula D and Formula D Asia, I am looking for a team that will support me as well. I am determined to make this a reality so I desperately need sponsors that would like to support me. I plan to rediscover my passion as a driver and take on this challenge. If you are serious about helping me out, please message me. Thank you for your support."

Him and everyone else.

Comment

Maybe Achilles can put him in Amandio's spot, since Amandio only made (I think) one event?

Comment

Other drivers looking for sponsorship:

Sam Hubinette
        Rhys Millen
        Matt Powers
        Steph Verdier (if he didn't already sell his STI)
        Ryan Tuerck
        almost everyone else in the field

Comment

The very best thing about this is.. it shows people that ... money still comes out of pocket no matter what level of drifting and sponsors you have. Wish him luck met the guy very good peoples.

Comment

I'll throw my name in the hat. And my car is yellow, so you know its good. I'm not greedy, just FD will be good for me. Thanks.

-Jason Jiovani

Comment

Pretty sad that a ex D1 champ has to beg for a ride. I say throw him in the RSR S15... he has more S15 seat time then Yoshioka anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Bebop View Post
                Pretty sad that a ex D1 champ has to beg for a ride. I say throw him in the RSR S15... he has more S15 seat time then Yoshioka anyway.
                Forget the D1 champ, the first 3 champions (who have 5 championships combined) may all be gone next year. Foust, Hubinette, and Millen. And those guys all had turnkey cars ready to run when they left the sport, just needed money for transport and crew.

It's hard to justify bringing a Japanese driver over as you burn $10k to $15k in flights for your driver alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd View Post

It's hard to justify bringing a Japanese driver over as you burn $10k to $15k in flights for your driver alone.
                  I agree, same goes for these Irish/European drivers with lesser resumes we keep bringing to the series. D-Mac has destroyed 1 or 2 builds and has choked during numerous big matchups but Falken keeps on bringing him back lol.

Comment

Working...
                  X