Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some Ae86 exterior parts needed around San Diego/Mira Mesa

Alright guys what i need is

-a driver's side fender no rust or major dents, can be primered or faded doesnt matter (is the Sr5 and gts Fender the same?)

- a driver's side rear quarter panel for the hatchback if anyone has one, no rust or major dents, can be primered or faded doesnt matter...

-body moldings the ones that run from the fender to behind the door, (to my knowledge these cant be reused? or can they?)

I am located in San Diego specifically in Mira Mesa so if anyone has any of these lying around San Diego or Mira Mesa please let me know and i can pick them up if the price is decent. Please post what you have. Pictures would help to so i can see what I am getting your email would also be great so that i can talk to you about it there.

thanks guys
    Last edited by !12!; 04-26-2005, 03:00 PM.

needed by friday or saturday.

Originally posted by !12!
    Alright guys what i need is

-a driver's side fender no rust or major dents, can be primered or faded doesnt matter (is the Sr5 and gts Fender the same?)

- a driver's side rear quarter panel for the hatchback if anyone has one, no rust or major dents, can be primered or faded doesnt matter...

-body moldings the ones that run from the fender to behind the door, (to my knowledge these cant be reused? or can they?)

I am located in San Diego specifically in Mira Mesa so if anyone has any of these lying around San Diego or Mira Mesa please let me know and i can pick them up if the price is decent. Please post what you have. Pictures would help to so i can see what I am getting your email would also be great so that i can talk to you about it there.

thanks guys

Comment

Working...
    X