ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drift Day 29 , Saturday 9/17/05 California Speedway, whos going? Event question also.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drift Day 29 , Saturday 9/17/05 California Speedway, whos going? Event question also.

I might be going to this event.

Drift Day 29 is Saturday, Drift Day Competition is Sunday at California Speedway in Fontana, CA.

Does anyone know if normal spectators are allowed on the track?

The most fun I ever had was at a drift event (Drift Showoff I believe) that allowed people ON the track behind the barriers to see the action up close.

The next one I went to was a D1GP even I think which wasn't exciting because only vendors are allowed near the track.

Does anyone know what other events allow spectators behind the barriers?

Thanks guys!

yo I don't know where you got that date.. but dday 29 isn't till probably october. Drift day comp is on the 25th. as far as spectators on the track no. for there own safety. D1gp is the next big event but if you want to get up close u need a pit pass.

Comment

The only event we are hosting this month is the Drift Day competition/ garage sale at California Speedway on Sept 25th. For spectators that wish to attend this event, there will be no tandem rounds for the amateurs, but we will have some of the pros out there practicing tandem in between rounds. There will be some viewing area for spectators but do not expect to get too close to the action.

We promise to have our regular Drift Day early next month.

Thanks,

Naoki
      www.driftday.com

Comment

Originally posted by Stannyboy
        yo I don't know where you got that date.. but dday 29 isn't till probably october. Drift day comp is on the 25th. as far as spectators on the track no. for there own safety. D1gp is the next big event but if you want to get up close u need a pit pass.

I got the date from here http://www.drifting.com/events.php

Comment

So which of all the events (D1GP, Drift Showoff, Drift Day, etc.) is the one that allows people to get close to the track?

I believe it was a Drift Showoff, I guess because thats more of an exhibition than anything?

Comment

Working...
          X