eastern drifters unite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eastern drifters unite

hey listen guys there is goin to be a racetrack near me that is goin to let us have some track time. right now we have three drifting dates up. and i want to know how many people might want to come if we can get a good showing and mother nature holds out he will do it again so far so all who want to go are welcome just let me know

the website is www.lakeeriespeedway.com

ps. the track is in erie Pa

Same lake erie that DGtrials is running a "thing" at?

the big oval with the paved infield?

what kind of track time are we talkingFREE?

Comment

yah i believe so but i cant find the dgtrials website to confirm but i think we will have to pay a fee to use track but i am not sure

Comment

OMG under the drift events on the schedule it says fast and furious

*edit* also it has a thing about something featuring jappanese drifters!!! wow i'm there

Comment

Its an oval though, that sucks.I'll just wait until the track at englishtown, N.J. is built, whenever they will be
          Attached Files

Comment

i don't care if it's an oval or not, it's a track and they're gonna let us drift there.

Comment

A track's a track...and not one rocking a 1/4 mile, lol ,erie's close enough!

oh ya "Im WAYNE BRADY ...(insert another name for a female dog)!!!"

Comment

fast and furious fest
                i dont choose the name but i am sure there will be a strong rice showing there

Comment

bump

Comment

not much different on the dgtrials site.It's not super loaded with info most times, but you can pm or email the head guys. I have before.

There was an amatuer section at the beaver run event they held.
                    That may be what you mean.
                    I heard there was a contest later in the day for the more advanced folks, and I'm pretty sure that falken car( i have no idea who was driving) spanked ascii pad in it.

parse your urls with that one.

Comment

Originally posted by soultron
                      not much different on the dgtrials site.It's not super loaded with info most times, but you can pm or email the head guys. I have before.

There was an amatuer section at the beaver run event they held.
                      That may be what you mean.
                      I heard there was a contest later in the day for the more advanced folks, and I'm pretty sure that falken car( i have no idea who was driving) spanked ascii pad in it.

parse your urls with that one.
                      uh, the guy driving the Falken car.. his name is Jr. He is from DGtrials.com you guys should post on that site, its a lot more "hardcore" then this one. o and a word of advice, dont use *Censored**Censored**Censored* jdm terms there, the site is about drifting, not what car you drive, what mods it has, or how "jdm" it looks. have fun!

Comment

Working...
                      X