No announcement yet.

Drift Buffet 11/19/06 NOS events center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

silly Mikey, nobody drinks "naty ice" after they get out of college. Refined gents like us drink "naty light" because as you get older you have to take care of your :

And a big thanks to everyone who braved the timid San Bernardino weather to come out to the Drift Buffet at NOS event center. FD drivers sighted at last Drift Buffet include - Casper Canul, Hiro Sumida,Shmurfy Shmately, Brian Rogers (DB instructor #54). Colin Frost was seen imposterating around as Potatoes O'brien in teh Modiride Levin. I saw Javier Parma on the course too.( Javier is a local hero and 1 of drifting's godfathers.)

thanks and see you all in december

Terry
    Last edited by akuma S14; 11-20-2006, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Hey Terry!
      Glad to hear the event went well!
      Sorry i missed it! My car was sitting up on jackstands and i'm ripping it apart to clean it up while i have time.
      Next one i'll be there for sure tho!

Comment

Originally posted by PatAttack View Post
        Hey Terry!
        Glad to hear the event went well!
        Sorry i missed it! My car was sitting up on jackstands and i'm ripping it apart to clean it up while i have time.
        Next one i'll be there for sure tho!
        I've heard that before...

Haha, get that bucket fixed and come play with us in December!

Comment

cool Pat. We will see you in december. Whats up with your car anyway? Call me about it.

Terry

Comment

Hahahahaha shut up Brian!

And i was just cleaning up and fixing some binding issues, along w/ bent LCA & tie rods. :] Now it's time for Paint & Aero! Hooray!

And Terry, i lost your #. Can you PM it to me or something?

Comment

Working...
            X