STOLEN Justin Pawlak’s Truck/Trailer and Mazda Rx-7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STOLEN Justin Pawlak’s Truck/Trailer and Mazda Rx-7

Last night Justin Pawlak had his Chevrolet 2500HD stolen and attached to it was his 26 foot enclosed Aztex trailer. Inside the trailer tragically was his green Mazda Rx-7! The picture above is how it looked upon being stolen. The trailer had two sets of wheels inside it (2 18×10.5 SSR Typer F wheels and 2 18×11 Volk TE37s). The trailer also had a Craftsman tool box full of tools. Please call or email me. It was stolen between midnight and 2am from Maywood St. in Eaglerock. Call Justin at: 623-332-6766 (Hotline shop number) if you have any urgent information leading to his stuff and let’s help him get his stuff back from thieves.

Originally taken from: http://www.wreckedmagazine.com/blog/...stolen-urgent/

Please help spread the word!
    Last edited by Shadowhuntr; 01-19-2011, 03:50 PM.

I want to kill somebody

Comment

Tell me about it.. First Cody Parkhouse and now this, I encourage all FD drivers and high priced drift car owners to Lojack your Vehicles!

Comment

There some dude in my city that has a ghetto rigged throw away cell phone in his dash, claims worst come to worst it can be tracked.

20 dollar GPS

Comment

$5000 reward now on the table!!!!!

Comment

Well that totally sucks. In Norcal, but I'll be keeping an eye out anyways.

Comment

I have posted this info on facebook, Hope that helps Sorry Justin that blows

Comment

we've been blasting this for the past 18 hours or more, there was allegedly a spotting somewhere outside of anaheim. but the poster hassnt confirmed who, what, where, and when it was seen yet.

lets just keep up hope on it.

Comment

who posted that?

Comment

buckey had a link to your FB post about a possible spotting in stanton.

this is ross right @deadpirate?

Comment

that would be me. i wsa curious if any1 else had a possible sighting

Comment

yea, i wish there was more we could do.

i'm getting ready to head down to LA this afternoon, i doubt i will see it on the 5 or anywhere thereabout, but i'll keep my eyes peeled and hopefully we'll get lucky.

Comment

Man that suuuuuucks eggs! Its all socal from what I can tell. If it comes up to sf ill say something.

Comment

Working...
                          X