LEVIN for $7500? (RHD... Priced Too High?) =\

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LEVIN for $7500? (RHD... Priced Too High?) =\

well yea obviously everyone knows it the one from autoconxion.... its selling for 7500 with 120,000 miles on the chassis (around there) and the motor has been tuned the only part that is missing to make it beautifuler is some individuals,... watanabe rims and so much more stuff but i didnt ask.... now the question i need help on is,....

is that too much for a levin?

or should i just wait for a 180 since turbo is easier to get power out of....?

post your thoughs and what would you guys do if you were me....

Re: levin for 7500? (rhd,... too high price) =\

Originally posted by ferny
    well yea obviously everyone knows it the one from autoconxion.... its selling for 7500 with 120,000 miles on the chassis (around there) and the motor has been tuned the only part that is missing to make it beautifuler is some individuals,... watanabe rims and so much more stuff but i didnt ask.... now the question i need help on is,....

is that too much for a levin?

or should i just wait for a 180 since turbo is easier to get power out of....?

post your thoughs and what would you guys do if you were me....
    DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM AUTOCONXION! They just sell the car as it is, without the RHD registration...Needless to say, their a bunch of A-holes. They posted their cars on ebay once and set the minimum price at 8500. They got some bids over that price, but they didn't give it to the winning bidder, because they think they can get more out of it...I e-mailed them a couple of questions, and they will give you some BS short a s s answers. Which means they don't take pride in their work. That place is going to go out of business very soon. I've seen their ads in some Japanese local magazine, and they seem to selling the same car for about year now...If you get a RHD do not get it from autoconxion.

Comment

ahhhhhhhhh thanks!!! some guy named patrick i kinna know has a 180sx but i think he imported it himselfand ken has a s13 but yea thanks for that man... do you know any other place that sells rhd's? it would be such a big A S S help... thanks man

Comment

The only good and easy I know is to import it yourself...I guess you're ready for the paper work and such(other members do not start a flame war out of this). I've seen quite a number of RHDs from where I'm living. Cars that have been more expensive than 180s. So if they could do it, then you probably can too. But there is no shame and it is lot easy to buy a 240 hb and do the swap...

Comment

yea man... same here i live in gardena and i mean i see alot of skylines driving around a couple of type R's lil ek9's supra and like 180's so its crazy down here... the only 34's i see are ken's and toshis... but yea man thanks and i think thats too much trouble to import it myself... i think imma take ur advice and get a hb and do the swap.... thanks man!

Comment

I live in Garden Grove(which is south from you are). I've seen a EG6 Civic SiR, 4 door Integra Type R, S15 Silvia, and R33 Skyline GT-S. Not as impressive as your list but its all good. And no problem...

Comment

Unless you just have to have a RHD car, I would just ge something and drive it. It's pretty much a pain to do a conversion. With the stripping, cutting, welding, installing. It would probably just be better to get a car and drive it. Now if you are going for the show scene then yea go for it. But driving a RHD car is totally different than a LHD. Drive one and make sure that'w what you want before you plunk down all that money. If you do, then do it. It will always be appreciated. Plus, it's fun to go through drive thru's in reverse.

Comment

the only s15 i seen is the C-West JGTC s15 but i never seen it run... and i would have just legalized it as show but i heard something like you can drive it a certain ammount of miles if u have it for show? i means its really nothing of u think about it... but its some miles u can get on the road... and thats what i was thinking about drive thrus,... reverse time!! thanks thai juku and ghost of duluth dope *Censored**Censored**Censored* advice....

Comment

actually AutoConxion is a very good garage and sells a lot of vehicles.
                  maybe this one guy has had bad personal experience, but i can tell you from experience that they are good people.
                  i know the guys there and know they are good for everything they sell.
                  i have bought many things from them and have even special ordered VERY random items straight from Japan, and they have got them for me.

have you seen the levin in person? it is pretty *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing rad and sounds AWESOME.
                  yes they sell RHD cars. they are sold for off road use only.
                  they aren't a huge company that can throw down money to crash tests all kinds of cars to get them legalized.
                  their buyers range from normal people to race teams that you know very well.

i can tell you that they are not going out of business very soon like this guy says.
                  actually they are moving into a new place quite soon which is larger than the old place.
                  also, their vehicle inventory changes frequently.
                  cars come and go. some stay longer than others, but that is expected with any type of business.

anywaysm to end this post, if you really want a RHD car, i suggest going through them. they are your best choice for selection and availability.

Comment

thanks brian... yea i seen the levin in person and sounds beautiful too... i mean the only thing it really needs is some individual throttles.... am i right!? it sounds crazy asss *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*kkkk and thanks for giving me ur though and ur opinion on dem... i mean the guy that shows me the car is a cool person and seems like they are 100% effective so yea thanks alot

Comment

Do whatever...Don't complain that you can't legalize it.

Comment

wow welcome back brian..... yeah it's really up to u do u feel like the rhd levin is worth it? I've seen it it's a very nice car.... and those guys are nice...they aren't really a-holes.... david is cool I don't know about the young kid though

Comment

I have been to magic garage/autox on numerous ocassions and personaly I think Jay is a cool guy. I have bought some stuff from them, granted I have not bought a car from them. But come on now this is a completely JDM levin your talking about. Do you really think you can get that thing legalized, will it even pass smog? I highly doubt it. However there are some ways to get it legalized, you could be a dealer and just smack on some dealer plates on it and your good to go.

If I could get that car I would, I even offered to trade my 02 WRX
                          for that Levin and the Black S14 with sr motor in it. I trust Jay, they are good people over there. He is a business man and with out customers he has no business. So I think he knows how to deal with a customer, if they are expanding to a new facility.

Come on Jay let me get the Levin and the S14, you know you want my WRX, and get more corolla parts already.

Comment

Working...
                          X