Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know I love it

Comment

AWWWWW! Another person voted no! Avenge me people, vote yes!

Comment

Dammit, I bet the same person voted no twice. Probably not but whatever.

Comment

dammit, i swear somebody is just voting no repeatedly. It has reached 4 unanswered no's... before that it was 18 yes's and 0 no's... this is dumb

Comment

Originally posted by scirocco
            dammit, i swear somebody is just voting no repeatedly. It has reached 4 unanswered no's... before that it was 18 yes's and 0 no's... this is dumb
            Why do you care so much?

Comment

very excellent point... I guess I was bored

Comment

yea..

i dunno why everyone is debating over this so much, i like the article although i only skimmed through it as it was getting rather too technical, sounding like a nerd was writing it instead of a racer, but i digress. I would like to emphasize one point that the author wrote saying that there is a time and place to grip or drift, of course you arnt going to try to drift a turn where you can easily grip it, but on certain turns i know for a fact drifting is faster. I proved it through reality rather than using theories and scientific calculations. A friend of mine was saying grip is faster and i was saying drifting(i'd rather call it better driving now) is faster. Im quite frankly tired of hearing this *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored**Censored*, all it takes is a GOOD DRIVER, period. i suggest you all go practice your driving skills in an area thats not heavily packed with other cars instead of wasting your lives on this forum. -cars I have drifted- BMW 328is, nissan 240sx, lancer evolution 8.

Comment

yeah, its a nerd writing

Comment

Working...
                  X