GARAGE BOSO ROSSTA S15 & S14 '09 Drift Cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MonkeySlide View Post
    I'm sure once the car is completely finished and decal'd more people will "get it"

Either way it's already starting to do part of its job which is getting attention.
    Yesss. wait till its done and you'll see.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

sux ross cant use that helmet since formula d now only allows full face helmets now.

but, new helmet on the way, dunno if thats gonna get painted too.
            Last edited by CelicaDRIFTER; 03-06-2009, 01:55 AM.

Comment

note: i didn't make this. just on another forum i'm on.

Comment

Originally posted by CelicaDRIFTER View Post
                sux ross cant use that helmet since formula d now only allows full face helmets now.

but, new helmet on the way, dunno if that's gonna get painted too.
                I really don't understand this rule my self, you can use the types of helmets in rally driving in a essence has just as much if not more risks then drifting.

And this is coming from a person who hates half faced helmets.

Comment

wow. when I saw the picture of the S15 all white with the chrome wheels, I thought it was one of the sexiest S15's i've ever seen.

Then you made it ugly. and then you made an S14 ugly. you guys do a good job at making sure no one takes you serious.

Comment

If that render up there is right, this is going to be one of the sickest S15s we had in the states by far.

No one says anything when dudes in japan paint there cars glitter purple and slap stickers everywhere!

Now everyone is hyped up that signal is importing 2 matching S15s with the same dated chameleon paint schemes.... give garage boso a break. They are kinda breaking a mold here.

Comment

no marijuana leaf on the car.

besides the new Formula D rule of not being able to use aftermarket side mirrors n' such, you cant also run carpet. we were gonna use carpet, but yeah. sooo, we painted the floor.

cars getting close.

also, btw, at the apex garage sale coming up. Garage BOSO will also be having their garage sale over there too.
                      so bring moneys and buy stuff!
                      Last edited by CelicaDRIFTER; 03-10-2009, 12:58 AM.

Comment

Damn Ross! Hope all goes well w/ the new sponsor I want me some L&L

Comment

some more updates.

under dash wiring done and dash put in along with the guages and other electronics mounted on the dash. rasta colored bubble shift knob and vavle cover on! ha.

car should be up and running this weekend and testing next week from what i hear.

Last edited by CelicaDRIFTER; 03-13-2009, 12:15 AM.

Comment

so good

keep up the good work guys

Comment

looking good!

thanks for posting the updates

Comment

im diggin the paint. reminds me of theses

ross your the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* man. good luck this year!!

Comment

Working...
                                X