No announcement yet.

D1GP WHAT's GOING ON?!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

drifting is dead in the us thanks to this bs posting. should have stay where is belonged in our back roads and mountain passes... so keep driving you honda's and stop complaining about useless drama on the internet. sound like women driving in high heals... throttle control is attitude and ignorence is bliss.

Comment

...I'm not sure who you are or how old you are, but the way you type makes it seem like you are a little on the, how do I say this..... DUMB side.

Comment

Originally posted by zerodrifter View Post
        drifting is dead in the us thanks to this bs posting. should have stay where is belonged in our back roads and mountain passes... so keep driving you honda's and stop complaining about useless drama on the internet. sound like women driving in high heals... throttle control is attitude and ignorence is bliss.
        the media hype is dead and D1 management burned too many sponsors, promoters and teams by 2005 so what happened so far was completely expected

this is not some biased statement
        I do enjoy D1 events and I would have gone
        Last edited by hamtaro; 08-28-2008, 09:44 AM.

Comment

LOSER!

DORK!

Turd LOVER!

Just a few things you should add to your resume!

Comment

Drifting is more alive now than ever. If it's so dead, why will there be a Formula Drift World Championships sponsored by Red Bull in November? I hope your "north east" location is in Japan somewhere, and not in the "back roads and mountain passes" of Maine or Vermont. lol

Comment

The problem

I think iknow why is that the company i worked for called shogun style performance one of the guys couldnt get any sponshoships for series and also its decreasing in popullarity thats what ive heard from my former boss

Comment

shogun style = d1 all promises and no product.

Comment

2009 or bust for D1. People are just going to get tired of waiting around for the new and improved D1. I really hope they get their act together for 2009.

Comment

Working...
                  X