West coast customs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West coast customs

after seeing the cars they did on Turn my ride into a peice i think we should sneek into their shop and take the chrome fiberglass and tvs and put them to good use. what do you think

They got fined $16000 for replacing airbags with LCD screens, that's good enough for me.

Comment

no thats pocket change for them but thats pretty funny

Comment

Please post pics of work you have done so that we may see what ground you have to stand on while you accuse them of being hacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Parry
          Please post pics of work you have done so that we may see what ground you have to stand on while you accuse them of being hacks.
          werd!

Comment

You have to admit that they are pretty good at what they do. I mean, if you're into having a bigger tv in your car than you have in your house, then they're probably the ones you should go to. The reason why the show "Pimp My Ride" is on tv, is because the average person, who isn't really into motorsports at all, thinks cars with completely unnecessary electronics and epileptic-seizure-enducing graphics are cool. That's just the way it is. Movies like "The Fast and The Furious" have given the majority of america a completely and totally false sense of what makes cars go fast. Thats why everyone now refers to nitrous as "nawwwz". But if they'res a way to make money off of something, somebody is more than likely going to do it.

Comment

Working...
            X