see you around...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• see you around...

Due to time constraints and other such I am just posting to say that I won't really be around much anymore.

Those of you who want to talk to me know how and where to find me.

Consider it a hiatus, induced by both my patience wearing thin and the objectionable treatment of some individuals. I can't understand why management here would do what they have done to some of the site's greatest personalities and contributers. By adding them to the list of people you have thrown under the wheels you have removed one of the reasons I hang around here.

Catch you all later, thanks for your time.

[edit]My words do not speak for anyone but myself, and likewise others do not speak for me.[/edit]
    Last edited by Parry; 01-23-2005, 12:39 AM.

lates *need more words to post*

Comment

I can say the same, Parry, and I, as well as Ripper, and many of the long time posters/readers/violent flamers, are all probably leaving this website. Like me, I won't be able to post as much anymore, not like i do post now, but people are getting dumb. People like Gwilo_drifta. Too many kids who think they can drift, once you grow old, get a car, you will have to juggle responsibilites on how to manage money into your car, and as well as LIVING expenses. Assholes think they money grows off of trees, drifting isn't about money, it's about the struggle for the yearning of drifting. Yes, it may come from a person who had some dislikings towards drifting, I accept it, but I still don't accept the antics of Formula D.

-Peace Out

Comment

I don't get it, what'd I miss?

B-Wurm

Comment

Working...
        X