No announcement yet.

New England Drift Gathering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey whats up i am interested in getting the new england drift scene going i am a shop owner in rhode island and would like to get some events going we can meet at my shop i have a huge parking lot so its a good meeting spot and will offer my knowledge to any newbies im sick of kids getting hurt becouse ther doing things ther car cant handle i would like to get a drift squad formed i can be reached byh email at questions@redinedaudio.com or aim at txmotorsports
    let ,me know

Comment

• what do you drive man and what is your shop?
      looks like we got 3 RI guys now..

Comment

• Look out world!! Here we come!

Comment

• Ok, after a nice long month of the car sitting off in the side yard I finally got things done right, no cutting corners, no half a**ing it. The new turbo will be here on friday (and it did cost me big time) and I will finally be done and ready for winter. So ya, this weekend I will be all over the place enjoying the car for the first time in about a month. Keep an eye out for here, here are some pics:

Comment

• wow man that thing is gorgeous. I love the wheels.

Comment

• Thank you, I need to setup a car domain site for it some time. But ya I will be in springfield mass with it this weekend. If any one sees me flag me down (I am used to it being how recognizeable the car is).

Comment

• yea we are located in north smithfield rhode island our address is 1401a victory highway if you want to stop by

Comment

Working...
                X