WEEKLY meet in OC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WEEKLY meet in OC

Hello all ,I would like to find out if there is any intrest in a weekly meet in the OC area,if so what wuold be the best day,I have a location with ample parking.So post some ideas and let me know whos interested

Update

OC Tuesday Drift Meet

1515 N Kraemer Blvd,
    Anaheim,CA,92806

or contact AJ direct (714)496-0429 OK guys lets start this TUES DEC 20 how about 6pm
    Last edited by emission; 12-19-2005, 02:13 PM.

Comment

i would be down to attend

Comment

my suggestion is the hooters in anaheim. That building next door happens to house the largest magazine publisher in our industry. they're usually cool with it.

and wow... kaliboy... there's a name / face / car i haven't seen around for awhile!! haha

Comment

yea its been a while...im stunned that some peeps even remeber me!

Comment

Hello guys ,until now nobody replied so I thought there was no hope for the OC I would like to get some more intrest but if this is all we got then lets do it and hopefully it will grow what day is best for you guys Im ready to get it popin post thoughts and ideas !!.or call me (714)630-0691 AJ

Comment

Hello OC whats up !!!

Comment

I'm down to roll out in the beater or the 7 =)

Comment

Originally posted by UNITEDMASTER
                  Hello guys ,until now nobody replied so I thought there was no hope for the OC I would like to get some more intrest but if this is all we got then lets do it and hopefully it will grow what day is best for you guys Im ready to get it popin post thoughts and ideas !!.or call me (714)630-0691 AJ
                  May I suggest piggybacking with the Supra guys, who do seem to meet about every other week, as I recall.

Comment

Hello Craig I also have a post on SUPRAFORUMS in the so cal section ,I am ready to get somthing going but doesnt look like ther is any true intrest I have posted my contact info and have got 0 response but I will keep trying cause I think it will be a good thing to get started.

Comment

I know thiers a socal evo meet every Tuesday at starbucks. I've talked with Andy personaly and we would love to see some drifters. just last week we had an evo, and dodge srt meet. it was huge, about 15 or so cars. I attended just about every one of them but just two drift cars aren't enough.

I happend to miss last weeks, Tuning Technologies, Nisei Engeneering, Project Gen are a few guys who showed up.

In the past I've orginized a few drift BBQ meets here on the forums. but i've been so busy I haven't gotten anything together. If anyone is down we can do the same and share the huge lot or try a weekend perharps?

They meet from 6:30pm every Tuesday. Since it is a starbucks, food 4 less parking lot, room for parking is not an issue. law enforcement is all around, but we haven't gotten any hassle. As long as we don't break the law.

Since the meet is already happening, RJ maybe you could come down and talk to some evo guys?

UPFD welded our Greedy bov on our project S14. It's good work maybe we can use it as an example.

starbucks 1788 e.willow
                      signal hill CA 90755
                      addy for the meet everybody's welcome
                      Last edited by emission; 12-18-2005, 02:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GoukiS14
                        I'm down to roll out in the beater or the 7 =)
                        It'll be good to see the 7 again Jack.

Comment

im down to go to some meets in OC - i live right off the 405 at brookhurst if you guys no of anything going on, im always down. i havent been out in about a year, but i get off house arrest xmas day, and i have had a year to build my car. i havent been on this forum for a long time, but now that im about to start going out again, i thought i would say hello to all and see whats new. My name is Josh, and i hope to see you guys at some meets.

Comment

Hey, EMISSION I have a MK3 also so we should put our heads together and get something going what do you think BUMP TTT contact me let me know whats up

Comment

If I read correctly in your 1st post, it said that you have a location already, as for day, may I suggest Tuesday nights? The reason is because Monday is back to work dredd day and well thursday, friday or saturday would be party night for a good amount of people, and sunday is well, SUNDAY. Let me know what you think.

Comment

Working...
                              X