Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS\FT 350z with SR20DET Swap, Full Interior Street Car

New Price,

Shell alone No Engine or Transmission. Still has full interior wheels brakes etc...$6500 obo
    SR Mount Kit, Mounts, Driveshaft, Wiring Harness, V-Mount Setup with Intercooler and Radiator $2000 obo
    Engine isn't really for sale unless someone really wants it or wants the whole car
    The Whole Package Shell, Engine, and Mount kit, $12,500 obo
    Trade wise I'm looking for a Nice S13 Coupe (will consider a hatch) or a clean S14.
    Car, Car Plus Cash Etc. I want this thing gone so make me an offer.

I started this build because I thought it would be a fun play toy. However I think I want a drift car and I would not be happy if I wrecked this.

Here are the details on the car and what has been done so far.
    350z track package, full interior nothing has been removed.
    SR20DET
    Main Studs
    Head Studs
    Headgasket
    BC Valvesprings
    Custom Motor Mounts and Tranny Mount
    Custom Driveshaft
    Sprung hub 4 puck Clutch
    Meziere Electric Water Pump
    Custom V-Mount Radiator \ Intercooler Setup
    Mazworks TopMount Manifold (sr20det\ve)
    Custom 3 inch Stainless Downpipe Vband
    Freedy Intake Manifold
    SARD Remote Oil Cooler Mount kit
    KRC Power Steering Reservoir
    Custom Power Steering Lines

Wiring is done and it is setup to run both the factory 350z ecu and the SR ECU, All the factory 350z controls should work with this setup, even the traction control. The car is even setup to run AC. I wanted to be able to drive this car on the street. While this swap has been done in 3 racecars that I know of it has never been done in a street car. The SR Engine and tranny weigh 150lbs less than the VQ. This should be a really fun car to drive.

This car is not done there is still work that needs to be finished.

Heres what the car is missing and what needs to be done.
    Turbo, Water Lines, Injectors, Fuel Lines, Radiator Fan, 1 intercooler pipe.

I really don't want to sell it outright I would rather trade for a 240 and some cash. But if someone makes me a reasonable cash offer its gone. Since I have to put a price Ill put $13500.00 obo, that is exactly what I have in the car in parts and labor for the wiring and motor mounts. I will consider selling the shell separate from the engine etc, depending on the offer.

I thought I had more pictures on this computer. Ill snap some more of the engine bay and V mount setup tonight.

I sent you a private message and btw I forgot to add that my car has five lug and extended studs in front...

Comment

Working...
    X