• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Meets at Onterio Californa at the Mills Mall

Look at last post
    Last edited by ; 12-10-2004, 01:12 PM.

what time.

Comment

Ok meet will be at 10:00PM till XXXX so make sure your there by 10:00 or so.
      Last edited by ; 07-12-2004, 07:31 PM.

Comment

usually i get off work late so how long will you be there till.i might bring my brother and budy of mine.we tried to have meets in corona but no one would show up so ill iet them know about this meet.

Comment

We will be there for some time man at lest more than a half hr. Try and come out If the guys arnt there is cuss thay went out to have some fun but I'll let you know where the party is I'll be there for as long as you tell me to hold on!!!

Ill post my nuber in a few!!!

Comment

By the way Red I know what a 5M-GE is but what car is it in a Supra or a Crssida?

Comment

Ok guys if you need to call to tell me your going to be late or something call me at 1-909-770-9113 Nextell is 126*65*8122 Ask for Alex
              Last edited by ; 04-16-2004, 11:16 AM.

Comment

same car as yours except im assuming yours is an 85 i have an 84 (mk2 supra red).

Comment

LOL mine is a 83 Bro!!! ROFL

I hope I see you there so you can see all the stuff I have done!!!

Hmmm MK2 Supra Drifter twins take the corner at the same speed wow there door to door!!!!

This is going to be sweet!!!!!
                  Last edited by ; 04-16-2004, 10:57 AM.

Comment

wtf... i wish i knew sooner...

Comment

Why you can still come down man!!!!

Comment

cool ill roll, how many people ususally show up?

Comment

5 or more!!!!

Comment

wow thats cool i hardly see any 83 supras that are decent condtion at least im thinking yours is.ill be there for sure but probably late.man i cant wait to see what you have done.as far as i know there not a whole lot for the mk2.as drift twins mabey your up to par but i suck .ive only been drifting if thats what you call it for about a month.im still getting used to the car but im having a lot of fun.

Comment

You'll like what I have bro I know you will and as far as what parts are avalable theres alot man you see sadley I have to put on a altanater tomorrow so I hope I get done early!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X