Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what u drive. i got a 95 240

Comment

gwinnett is NE of atlanta.. i have a 96 Mazda Roadster (Miata)

Comment

The mountain season is pretty much closed. I was up on Deals Gap going to the mountain run and it's slipperier than a stripper in butter. Snow on the sides of the road. So prolly no more mountain running this year.

Comment

Long time no chat

Sorry for the delay in posting. I have been trying to figure out my rally season next year. I would love to do a meet up. I don't drift, I do video editing and writing. I really like drifting, and the scene, and one day when I stop buying gear for my media fascination I will buy a car and work on it.

I would like to work on a video (even if short) showcasing some ATL talent. The concept is similar to skateboard/snowboard/bmx/rolling videos showcasing local talent just having fun.

The idea is fairly simple but harder to pull off as we will need track time and such. I just wanted to put my intentions out there so no one thought I was half-a**ing it on a drifting thread.

JB

Comment

i am ready to go whenever i live in savannah tho. but i am up for drifting anytime evryone should *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*in meet already. meet at a random spot and just creep it around hitting random corners.

Comment

hey Guys
              I Like to watch yall drift. I can't join since I don't have a car but I think I could go. Is any body seling an Ae86 H/B around here?

Comment

shITE u could go for sure i suppose

Comment

Mike, it's Jeremiah. I finally got this to work for me. I see everyone wants to meet up sometime so lets start planning something in Jan.

Comment

When in Jan, where, and what time

Comment

read ATL Meet

Comment

Lemme know. My brother just bought an 86 H/B for 500 bucks. Heres a photo. Runs great. We'll bring that and his 240 with the RB and my car maybe his wifes 510 as well. Make a time and date.
                        Attached Files

Comment

ok so how about jan.5 or around there. the question is where to meet,maybe in atl industrial,i dont really go to atl so i dont know alot of spots, but if anyone does suggest them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
                            Lemme know. My brother just bought an 86 H/B for 500 bucks. Heres a photo. Runs great. We'll bring that and his 240 with the RB and my car maybe his wifes 510 as well. Make a time and date.
                            whered the hell you get a deal like that?

Comment

I'm thinking more like mid Jan around the 16 or so. I'm talking to some friends of mine to find some nice spots. Give me some feed back on when would be a good time for you guys. Hey baboon's a$$, could you fill me in on some more details of when you'd like to do this drift meet. There's tons of people who'd come out.

Comment

Mid January is c00. I figured we'd meet up at Startime or Andretti Speed Lab since I'm pretty sure everyone knows where it is and if not it's fairly easy to get there from anywhere. Hang around there for a little bit let everyone meet each other then go out and hit some spots (WHICH WE WILL NOT GIVE OUT OVER THE INTERNET). We can just pool our resources and decide. Sorta like a potluck just bring your list of cool spots and we'll go there. This wouldn't be during the day of course maybe around 6-ish. What we need to do is get a list of everyone who's gonna be there then have a paper that everyone signs or put an x by thier name just to make sure no one gets left behind. I'd say 1 to 1 1/2 hours to get everyone together. If you're not there in that time frame you get left (too bad so sad). That's just one of the scenarios.Usually when you get a large group of fixed up cars in it tends to attract attention from the cops and that's not a good thing when you're sneaking around trying not to get busted you know what I mean?

Comment

Working...
                                X