X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okay so the date and time are set

Jan 17@Andretti's Speed Lab

Everyone meet between 6 and 7:30 on the skidpad lot if possible

Haven't really figured out what to do. Initial D tournament anyone? at least while we're waiting. If I left anything out, oh well.

Comment

hey guys, if I get an engine by then(i hope to), I might be able to head up to ATL, im just a few mins from GA in FL...been up there plenty so I dont mind the drive...if I go ill try to get my friend with an RB20 240 to head up with me...ill let you guys know

Comment

that's cool all are welcome.

Comment

Yo

Yo guys we havn't had a meet in a while so we need to get together next weekend. 240's over atlanta is havin a meet i think this weekend and i am goign out there so just give me a shout and we will al go..

Comment

where?

Comment

HEY EVERYONE!!!!

im back!!!! I WILL be at the meet.. also.. i might try to show up for the 240 meet if/when i get more info...

Comment

Some sad news today, my good friend totalled his focus on thursday proving that you can drift an ff, he did all the way into a curb. It was a nice drift till it happened. He f-u-c-ked up his front end, snap the cv, popped 3 tires, dent 2 rims, blew the air bags, and killed his pride. Still trying to get him to come, but he said seeing other nice cars makes him sad. I was in the passenger seat when this all occurred, I damn near cryed when I saw the carnage that was his car. But there is one good thing that came out this, he proved that you can drift an ff, in oversteer flowing through apex then slight conter steer right into a curb.

Comment

So lets see here......it's the 17th of Jan., the day of the supposed MEET, RIGHT?! Bull SH1T! Me and a few of my buddies headed towards Andretti and got there at 6:30. And guess what, NO ONE WAS THERE!!! So I guess this is what I can expect from some real hardcore drifters from the Southeast huh? Maybe one day we'll actually get a real meet together.

Comment

Yah, no sh1t my friend and I drove 6 hours from charleston got there at 530 stayed to about 8. Dumped $20 in the initial d game and did the damn go carts, which were acctually pretty fun.

Not to mention all the strings I had to pull just to get this weekend off. You know hard it is to a days of in the navy if your suposed to work, Sh!t man, my friend and I wasted a whole day and a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* load of money.

Maybe the next time where suposed to meet we should have a set place, time, and vechial list. This was very bitter day.

Comment

Me and 2 other cars got there at 7:30 and was there until almost 9pm... hell.. i even broke out some action on the skid pad and got warned by the cop... did anyone see the white Miata, green 240 up there?

I tihnk some phone numbers should have been left up for contacts...

Comment

Green 240...i read about that here somewhere..wtf who is that guy

Comment

green S14 240 with the S14b front ebd... err now missing the bumper.

Comment

Green 240 is me. I don't think you've heard about me. Sorry that everything got fuct up. Thanks for driving from SC Papasmurff. In the Navy huh? That's pretty cool......I'm in the Corps. I know how you feel about that stuff man. If your every up to doing it again sometime in the future, I'm all for it.

Comment

sweet

Comment

I didnt know peeps from ATL were on here! Well anyways this is my ver first post! New here. Yea i saw you breaking out dem donuts in that white miata, pretty clean too. talked to ya for a few after the cop was done bustin yo chops-lol. Well im Mike if anyone cares,lol, I stay in the alpharetta area, hope to see yall one day, that is when i get my license back. Suspended for drifting, aka reckless driving. So im kind of stuck on the car action for now. Well nice seeing well postin to you all!

Comment

Working...
                                X