Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those Vans are famous in Japan post some more Wanga-
    Van pics or whatever there called....

avoid using the word rice if yah can... i think that word is to undefined try to be for specific..

Thrillz

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMFAO!!!! what the hell went through some of these peoples minds..acid?!?! i mean, oh i think i'll add a twin spoiler to the roof, maybe a blower out of the fender well, or hmm, how about a huge dragster shopping cart...HAHA dang!

Comment

this thread its great... by the way im about to puke.. for those hondas... here are a lot of ugly shity cars

Comment

WOOOW, i love the purple wan,

Comment

some were mr. handasan is weaping

Comment

"OOO, I PITTY DA FOOL DAT DONT GOT THESE RIMS!! By the way, can ya capture my goodside?!? I want my boyfriend to see this"

hehe, if you really wanna get upclose to ricers, just check out some of those cars in cardomain.com Wow, you can understand the mind of a ricer in there. Most of em just want to be different, but they go a little too far sometimes.
              Last edited by svtxchinoy; 07-29-2004, 07:52 AM.

Comment

That van is a Bosozoku Mitsubishi something...

The black "type R" is supposedly super fast - the ET on the windshield corner is real from what I've heard about the car. It's ultimate reverse-psycology sleeper.

It's amazing how much work some of these cars have taken only to be so horrific.

Comment

"Mr. Sulu, I need Warp Power. Its no use sir, the NOS button doesnt appear to be working." "Adding those Mustang lights gave me an extra 40hp and the 2 wings give me extra downforce for when I tackle those corners at the McDonald's drive thru"

Now, the Fastest Rice Cooker ever built:

And you thought the EVO was something.

Talk about mowing in style. Coming to a local Hot Import Nights soon.

"Captain, we cant outrun them, they have a Bird of Prey, Type R." Nice to know rice will still exist in the future.

Ahh, just how I was when I was a boy, at 21.

Umm, well, either he ran over a box and has been there ever since or we've got some f*cked up people in the world.

Comment

How bout some pics of ugly stock cars, Rice is just a waste of time. Why make fun of it? It just takes you down to their level. Expecialy the "pretend" rice. (people who do this on purpose with cardbord boxes and all that) They need to be shot.

Comment

carbage

If you want to see some ugly cars go to the carbage section of
                      http://www.topgear.com/content/fun_stuff/carbage/0/

Like this one
                      Attached Files

Comment

another ugly car
                        Attached Files

Comment

is that a herse?

Comment

wtf? a rice cooker?

Comment

wow amazingly i have the same one

Comment

Originally posted by 4-D Racing
                                is that a herse?
                                I'd rather be carried to the grave in a Benz than some fugly Lincoln or Cadillac any day.

Comment

Working...
                                X