No announcement yet.

FF Drifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah I know Kyle personally and he dosnt brag about anything. He is humble, but if someone challenges him then its on. He will battle anyone. So when everyone talks crap about FF drifting he takes it as a challenge. He knows he can outslide a lot of these people talking crap, but they dont know that. It can get frusturating. You guys asked for a vid, here is a short vid of him track drifting on level dry pavement:

http://www.driftingforums.com/video/...ting-Jun12.zip

I wanna see some vid of him sliding mountain in the rain. Its insane.

Comment

*click*
      *unsubscribe*
      *laugh*

Comment

Nice assdragging...

But is it drifting? No.

Comment

I would live to see Kyle and Hatakeyama go at it.....maybe at a driftshowoff event next year? Hopefully!
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 110octane I would live to see Kyle and Hatakeyama go at it.....maybe at a driftshowoff event next year? Hopefully!
            you mean assdragging..not a question, a correction.

Comment

Kyle Arai could own half the people in this thread even if you guys were in rwd... not all though, but a lot i'd bet

Comment

Jtek.....A$$Dragging or not, I speak from experience when I say that Hatakeyama has mad skill. By the way, if your so good why don't you post us a vid of your drifting....?

Quit hating!

Comment

To be honest, I'm kinda sick of this thread...I think it's been milked enough. I'd say to close this thread, but everyone would flame at me for saying so...

Comment

Actually, i don't know what's the big deal between FF and FR. Does it really matter? I'd rather just look at the driver's skill... If u can drift/assdrag/watever as well as that guy in a FF car, den by all means, say whatever u would about FF drifting. Else, leave it to someone who is more qualified to criticize FF driting.

--> Its the driver that makes the car, not the other way round.

Comment

why is everyone so hostile towards ff drifters, some of them are just as good if not better than some rwd drifters, cut em some slack, and if you are gonna talk smack b sure you can back it up with some skill of your own

Comment

Originally posted by bahumut
                        Hahahahahahahah!

Who in the hell told you that? Dale Earnhardt Jr? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! No, I heard that in one of those ABC after school specials! LOL!!!

Sorry, I just thought that was funny. I'd be upset too. It seems that a lot of the posters here don't give the same respect to someone who can drift unless its a Japanese RWD car. Drifting is drifting, and although the techniques maybe different or limited for cars that are FF or 4WD (like mine), if you can compete, it should be respected, IMO.

"Dont quote me boy cause i aint said sheit"

Comment

that looked good to me, id love to see anyone on this forum try to do it as good as him with ff drivetrain...

Comment

i don't really like assdragging, but that guy was pretty good, i respect that.

Comment

WOW!
                              im getting email notifications in december from a post in august!
                              HAHAHHAHAHHA niice servers, drifting.com.

Comment

.......and Hatakeyama has been back to the states since to prove he is still the man!

Comment

Working...
                                X